AuthorMessage
conner
Site Moderator &
Site Moderator &

Male Number of posts : 1141
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: New issue of "Muzzleloader" magazine.    August 18th 2016, 4:53 pm

Good afternoon folks,

I have just received the new issue of "Muzzleloader" magazine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://grrwca..com/
RonC
FML's
FML's

Male Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2013-09-09

PostSubject: Re: New issue of "Muzzleloader" magazine.    August 19th 2016, 8:20 am

Just received the magazine. Good article.
Looks like I am going to have to join Phil Meeks, BigAl and others in the GRRW Assoc.
My connection is the GRRW barrel on my Neill Fields long rifle.
Ron

Kentucky Colonel
FML's
FML's

Male Number of posts : 1391
Registration date : 2015-10-28

PostSubject: Re: New issue of "Muzzleloader" magazine.    August 19th 2016, 9:09 am

Oh, that is Nice. Very nice. 

I have been meaning to get a subscription. I will need to put it up higher on the priorities list.

Florida Muzzleloaders Association 
Central Florida Muzzleloaders 
Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association
NMLRA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
conner
Site Moderator &
Site Moderator &

PostSubject: Re: New issue of "Muzzleloader" magazine.    August 19th 2016, 10:25 am

@Kentucky Colonel wrote:
Oh, that is Nice. Very nice. 

I have been meaning to get a subscription. I will need to put it up higher on the priorities list.

Seems every time I help someone it costs me funds  Mad  

Now I have to buy copies of this issue for the gunsmiths of GRRW.CA.  That's life .... Laughing

Back to top Go down
Bear Claw
Site
Site

Male Number of posts : 9492
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: New issue of "Muzzleloader" magazine.    August 19th 2016, 12:39 pm

Man, do I love that gun. The stock is perfect. Kind of weathered without looking beat up. If I ever ran into some money the Bridger would be the first thing I bought.

A .58 and dedicate it to be a bear gun. Ahhhhh dreams are fun, but reality sucks!

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
conner
Site Moderator &
Site Moderator &

PostSubject: Re: New issue of "Muzzleloader" magazine.    October 25th 2016, 7:55 am

Muley wrote:
Man, do I love that gun. The stock is perfect. Kind of weathered without looking beat up. If I ever ran into some money the Bridger would be the first thing I bought.

A .58 and dedicate it to be a bear gun. Ahhhhh dreams are fun, but reality sucks!

We are now having a J&S Hawken and a Hawken 1/2 stock being built in .58 caliber along with another J&S Hawken and a Bridger Hawken parts kits - to be built in .50 caliber & .62 caliber. Doc White has a Barnett Chief's Grade NW Gun 20 ga. in process at this time. Plus we another pair of Lemans .50 caliber, .45 caliber and a Poor Boy in .40 caliber, a NW Trade Gun scheduled in 28 ga. along with another Trapper Pistol .50 caliber all in the works. I will soon have these smiths loaded with 4-5 guns each for 2017.

What's amazing is these gentlemen (in their 70's to 80's) have other customer guns on  their benches in various stages of completion. They love building and haven't stopped for over 50 years. Along with this activity they are hunting, fishing, rock collecting and using their spare time with other activities.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New issue of "Muzzleloader" magazine.    

Back to top Go down

New issue of "Muzzleloader" magazine.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Traditional Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Media-
Jump to: