Share | 

Two more new inlines.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sgt Recoil

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Two more new inlines.    October 31st 2016, 11:19 am

Well good pricing got the better of me and I just couldn't pass up these great deals. 
First was a slightly used TC Impact. The previous owner shot it 15 times and decided it wasn't for him. So he had it up for sale with a box of T7 pellets, 250gr SST's, Win T7 primers and a bunch of other accessories (of which I am already well stocked on).
The front finer optic was snapped off which I noticed at time of purchase so the seller knocked some more money off. I just took the fibre optic that was on my TC Endevour and replaced the broken Impact's. Now im open fiber optic sight muzzleloader ready. A quick range day and it's good to go out to 100yds with a 240gr XTP and 100grs Pyrodex RS

Next is a brand new Traditions Vortek. My first Traditions in about 12yrs. My first was a Tracker that I got for my son which he grew out of. So this one was on clearance sale at 50% off. I haven't shot it yet but look forward to it. Especially since it's ported and would make a 150gr pellet charge pleasant to shoot.  So far I am impressed. 
I'll update my range results.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 14399
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Two more new inlines.    November 2nd 2016, 9:50 pm

well thats a good take of guns! Post some pics and range results when you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Sgt Recoil

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Two more new inlines.    November 4th 2016, 9:09 am

So I got her dialed in with open sights at 100yds using 110grs Pyrodex RS and 240gr .44/sabot. I found it to have a really nice trigger and holds and aims well. I did notice a lot of fouling on the breech plug & primer hole all the way back to firing pin bushing. I read on your Sticky about a metric "O" ring?? Can you give some info on that?
Much appreciated

Sgt Recoil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two more new inlines.    

Back to top Go down

Two more new inlines.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-