Share | 

Case for Accura V2 w/Scope

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Smoke

Male Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2016-01-28

PostSubject: Case for Accura V2 w/Scope   January 29th 2017, 7:03 pm

Picked the Accura V2 in early December and mounted a Leupold VX-2 3-9x40.   It has the obligatory Claw sling.  

I have lots of cases, but only one soft case that came close to working.  I could cram my V2 in it as the "height" of the case at the scope was just not there.  I had to really stress the zipper to close the case over the scope.  I had to remove the sling to even get that.  Keep it up and that zipper was going to break.  Not good.  

I decided to not go with the standard CVA case and instead picked up a 48" Kryptek Premium.  Got it on sale from Midway USA for $59.   Regularly $90.  This case is nice.  You can see from the pics there is plenty of room.  Maybe a tad much, but no problems.  

Two extra inches of height and 5" extra length.  The sides are thick and well padded.  There is a small zippered side case for a smallish item.  The "bottom" is 2" wide instead of it being simply "folded" from the two sides.  I like this case!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smokin' Joe
FML's
FML's

Male Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Case for Accura V2 w/Scope   January 30th 2017, 1:45 pm

Looks like a great case.  Plenty of room with the scope.  I like a case that unzips "full" length too.  Good find!

So you want to be a gun maker....do you like filing?  >:^)

Semper Fi……..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Case for Accura V2 w/Scope
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-
Jump to: