HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What a difference between companies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flteng

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: What a difference between companies.    November 13th 2013, 3:03 pm

I sent my GPR back to Midsouth shooters supply 1 week ago today the replacement arrived. Inside was a note from midsouth saying the gun was inspected for fit and finish and everything went together perfectly. And it did. I also called Lyman to ask about some items that I ordered and 1 week after I ordered it they sent one of them out, the other is on back order. I said a heads up on the back order would have been nice. She also asked it I had anything else. I told her about the rifle. Her response was indifferent, if it had been Christmas I would have expected her to say Merry kiss mine.  Gotta tell ya Midsouth will be my first stop for all of my shooting needs, prices reasonable and shipping is fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw
Site
Site

Male Number of posts : 9492
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What a difference between companies.    November 13th 2013, 3:38 pm

You'll still have to deal with Lyman for any warranty work.

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 14398
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: What a difference between companies.    November 13th 2013, 4:28 pm

yeah but the lyman warranty is only good for a year so anything after that, the pain doesnt feel as bad lol.

Glad you got taken care of. I had a fellow a while back I helped out, his gun was all over the place, turned out the tang needed bedded and that solved the accuracy issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Spitfire

Number of posts : 5321
Registration date : 2011-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What a difference between companies.    November 13th 2013, 10:43 pm

Over here most of the shops that carried muzzleloaders don't know anything about the product they're selling and as a result if something is wrong you have to sort it out yourself , which can be a pain as not all the companies have reps here.

What I find funny is that you have trouble with the Lyman guns as the one's we get here are good quality .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a difference between companies.    

Back to top Go down

What a difference between companies.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-
Jump to: