Share | 

Kudos' to CVA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
muzzlenut

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Kudos' to CVA   December 9th 2014, 3:17 pm

I wanted a CVA Scout .243 Win. Compact in stainless steel but couldn’t find one anywhere. In November 2013 I settled for a CVA Hunter .243 Win. Compact blued steel with a Konus 3X9X32 scope. I wanted this gun for my Grandkids and as a coyote gun for me. Scope was blurry. Sent it back to CVA and they replaced it. Before the replacement Konus scope came I purchased a Nikon 3X9X40 and mounted it on the rifle. Rifle would not group at a hundred yards. Tried 4 different bullets looking for what the rifle liked. Eventually went through six scope mountings with the Durasight mount and a DNZ mount. The fifth mounting was done by a gunsmith with the DNZ and the Nikon. The sixth mounting was done by me with the Durasight mount and the replacement Konus scope. This gun shot less than 5” groups at a hundred yards. I got several groups less than 2” but none were repeatable.

In Fall of 2014 I sent the rifle back to CVA with a long letter explaining everything that I did to get the rifle to shoot accurately. Thinking that seeing is better than being told, I also sent them 6 boxes of spent ammo and 20 to 30 targets that I had shot with the rifle. They told me that they would repair or replace it. I told them that if they were going to replace it that I would like to upgrade to the Scout that I originally wanted and I would pay the difference. I waited 6 weeks and called them. They said the rifle was in the repair shop, but they hadn’t gotten to it yet. I waited a week and called them and they said it shipped that morning. I told them that I wanted to talk to them about an upgrade before they sent it back. They checked the shipping record and told me I would be receiving the CVA Scout .243 Win. Compact stainless steel. I ask about what I owed them for the difference and they said the record showed that I didn’t owe them anything.

Kudos’ to CVA for their great customer service.

I have only had time to get in one quick range session with the Scout and the groups at 100 yards look promising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveShooter

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Kudos' to CVA   December 13th 2014, 8:43 pm

CVA is an outstanding company and are really good about taking care of their customers- Ya can't go wrong when it comes to CVA and Customer service and no I don't work for them but have had some issues or minor problems with a CVA Scout and an Apex in which CVA rocks and took great care of the problems or issues I was having. I am a CVA customer for Life !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smong2000

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Kudos' to CVA   December 14th 2014, 3:38 pm

I also had EXCELLENT experience with CVA customer service recently and am looking forward to my next purchase from them based on it...Apex for SML.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tannhauser

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Kudos' to CVA   January 27th 2015, 9:20 am

Glad to hear they made it right for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Al-53

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2014-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Kudos' to CVA   January 27th 2015, 10:46 am

CVA has great customer service to me so far...I bought a CVA range rod and it had to end rods and not the middle rod...called them to see if I could buy the middle rod...I did not buy the rod from them..got at a gun show...they said we will send you a complete rod set..I asked if they wanted the old set back..nope..i asked about the barrel filler screw..sent me 4 ...a shim kit also...and they threw in a T shirt..all free of charge...I did not get that service when I owned my Encore...and I am 20 minutes away from S&W...so I sold the Encore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
org57

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2011-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Kudos' to CVA   January 27th 2015, 11:25 am

I purchased the new Accura V2, in the nitride finish. Was under the understanding that all of it had the nitride finish. Found out the finish could not be applied to the aluminum receiver. The paint chipped and I contacted CVA. They sent me a new frame which had 2 pins where the barrel rotates and it would not close. I spoke with CVA, they advised me to send them the rifle back. I had advised that I had mounted my scope sighted it in and had a tight group. They advised to send the gun back and they would check it out. Spoke with Mark,, he stated that they had the new V2 which had the black chrome finish on the received which was a great deal harder. He advise he would personally pick out a rifle, inspect it, and include a BH209 breech plug and some 300 grain Aero lite bullets and would ship it back to me. I spoke with him today and he advised they were a little behind due to cut back of personnel during the off season but would ship the rifle today. Great service from a company who cares.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hunt12ga

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Kudos' to CVA   February 11th 2016, 7:28 pm

I have nothing but good to say about CVA, their guns, and their customer service. I have had an Optima 209 that claimed several deer, still have an Optima Elite that shoots all barrels I own well, plus my Accura V2 that is the sweetest rifle I've ever fired. I mentioned in one of their Facebook posts that I wondered if they sold youth stocks so that I could get my son into the sport. They asked for my address and I had a youth buttstock on my front porch 4 days later free of charge. He shot his first deer a couple months later with the newly-stocked Optima Elite .45 (that Barrel was on sale on the CVA site for $39.00!!!). And heck, this Monday I got an email that I had been drawn for their monthly gun giveaway!  I am looking for my new Wolf in the mail Smile  They definitely have lifetime customers in me and my family. 
rw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ceader savage

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Kudos' to CVA   February 25th 2016, 6:03 am

CVA is a great company been shooting them for over 36 years Keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kudos' to CVA   

Back to top Go down

Kudos' to CVA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Modern Shooting :: Modern Shooters-
Jump to: