Muzzleloading Forum

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

I am actually concerned if the NW version is LEGAL in IDAHO??????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
able101

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: I am actually concerned if the NW version is LEGAL in IDAHO??????   April 12th 2015, 2:14 pm

I know they say they are and I have read the regulations but before I put down my hard earned money; I would like to hear actual comments from Idaho, Washington and Oregon Fish and game. Some may say it legal but they have never been stopped by a warden that ruins your day and makes a guy feel like crawling under a rock.

I hope NO ONE HERE GOES THROUGH THAT. I actually have not gone through that but I do feel the regulations are vague to a certain point.

Can other share their experiences or actual conversations with FISH AND GAME OFFICIALS????

THANKS
ABLE IN IDAHO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patocazador
Site
Site

Number of posts : 5108
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: I am actually concerned if the NW version is LEGAL in IDAHO??????   April 12th 2015, 3:49 pm

Fish cops mostly don't know the laws. They write you up if they're sob's or having a bad day. Then you have to go to court to fight it. Get a ruling from G&F in the state you will be hunting and carry it with you to show the warden.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw
Site
Site

Male Number of posts : 9492
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: I am actually concerned if the NW version is LEGAL in IDAHO??????   April 12th 2015, 7:06 pm

I've never had a hard time from a warden. One of them is a good friend.

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patocazador
Site
Site

Number of posts : 5108
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: I am actually concerned if the NW version is LEGAL in IDAHO??????   April 12th 2015, 7:49 pm

Muley wrote:
Come hunt in Florida.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
able101

PostSubject: Re: I am actually concerned if the NW version is LEGAL in IDAHO??????   April 13th 2015, 7:22 pm

I spoke with an individualnamed Mike Peterson that helped with the regulations in Idaho. A very nice guy. He said the Chief LEO of IDAHO FISH AND GAME are aware of the rifle and the exposed primer and that it is LEGAL. Obviously there is a no Scope regulation and no sabots regulation and loose powder regulation but such is life, Full of Limitations. 

I just wanted to post this for future black powder sportsmen.
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SPORT!!!!!!!!!!
MARTIN LOADER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Neslen

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2015-02-28

PostSubject: Re: I am actually concerned if the NW version is LEGAL in IDAHO??????   April 14th 2015, 8:42 am

What was the original question about muzzleloader regs in Idaho?

Muzzleloader only seasons require loose powder only, no sabots, no scopes, no jacketed bullets, no 209 primers, and an ignition system where the cap is exposed or visible when cocked. Also the projectile must be within .010 inch of bore size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw
Site
Site

Male Number of posts : 9492
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: I am actually concerned if the NW version is LEGAL in IDAHO??????   April 14th 2015, 9:00 am

@patocazador wrote:
Muley wrote:
Come hunt in Florida.

I'd sooner have a root canal.  clown

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
able101

PostSubject: Re: I am actually concerned if the NW version is LEGAL in IDAHO??????   April 29th 2015, 6:48 pm

This is a handy reference http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/public/hunt/rules/?getPage=299

able
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am actually concerned if the NW version is LEGAL in IDAHO??????   

Back to top Go down

I am actually concerned if the NW version is LEGAL in IDAHO??????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-
Jump to: