NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 14393
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube   December 15th 2015, 8:36 pm

Buckskinner's is a non greasy, non scented, No swab - Shoot all day long, Patch Lube! Available in standard size 8oz bottle with screw on top.

Buckskinners is water soluble and easily breaks down fouling, allowing the bore to be cleaned each time you reload! Every shot you take will be easy to reload, not difficult.

This is a 36 shot group was taken from 75 yards on of my shooting sticks with a CVA Hawken .58cal using hand cast .570" round balls and TIGHT fitting .020" patches and 70 grains American Pioneer Super Powder. Never once did I have a hard time reloading even after letting the rifle sit to cool down while I went to reload more powder tubes.

Last edited by FrontierGander on July 31st 2017, 5:19 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Kentucky Colonel
FML's
FML's

Male Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2015-10-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube   December 15th 2015, 9:16 pm

Congrats, mate!

Florida Muzzleloaders Association 
Central Florida Muzzleloaders 
Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association
NMLRA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hawgslayer
Site Moderator &
Site Moderator &

Number of posts : 3704
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube   December 17th 2015, 12:34 pm

Good going Jon. That group is awesome and that proves to me that your lube is awesome also. I'll be getting some down the road. Trying to find a closer range to shoot. 
Good luck buddy.

Ray.............

KEEPEM IN THE " 10 " RING   

Semper Fi...... '66-'69
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw
Site
Site

Male Number of posts : 9492
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube   December 17th 2015, 12:51 pm

I thought you were in the boonies Ray? You can't shoot on your property?

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

PostSubject: Re: NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube   December 17th 2015, 1:12 pm

he could but the squirrel huggers might jump out of their skin LOL.

Good to see you Ray!
Back to top Go down
WV Hunter

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-12-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube   December 18th 2015, 6:33 am

Cool Jon. 

So how come its NOT recommended for hunting? 

I don't know much about PRB shooting honestly, only ever done it a little bit a LONG time ago and had no idea what I was doing. So I'm a total rookie I guess. 

But I do have a pristine .54 Renegade that I want to get set up and dialed in for PRB next spring. Gonna need a good patch lube I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hawgslayer
Site Moderator &
Site Moderator &

Number of posts : 3704
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube   December 18th 2015, 6:57 am

I wish I could Pete but I'm not far enough into the boonies. I moved 44 miles from Chicago. I live in a little village of 3000 people and it's called Sleepy Hollow. No street lights or sidewalks.  Driving and living here is great. I've got 3/4's of and acre and my nearest neighbor is about 30/35 yards from me. The house I bought has 2 large rooms that face to thickets and give me 180*s of viewing the woods and wild life. The property is 26,800 sq feet. Plenty of room and rooms. 
I've got deer, skunks, opossum, raccoon's, coyotes, owls, every kind of bird you can think of, 2 feral cats that keep the mice and chipmunks in check. No foxes yet. My neighbor told me we'll see them in the Spring. 
That's all great but your back to lights and concrete within 10 minutes of my house. The village is a game sanctuary. That's why these critters eat my bird seed right out of the bird feeders. They sense that you can't harm them in any way. The deer and raccoon's have come right up on  my deck and made themselves at home. The wife wasn't to gassed about the raccoon's on the deck. 
I'm going to try and send Jon or Dave or Greg some pics to post for me. Being this far out has given me a little trouble trying to post pics.
Take care and shoot straight.

Ray

KEEPEM IN THE " 10 " RING   

Semper Fi...... '66-'69
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw
Site
Site

Male Number of posts : 9492
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube   December 18th 2015, 7:29 am

That sounds a 1000% better than being in Chicago. I live in a similar town of 2200. I love small towns.

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

PostSubject: Re: NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube   December 18th 2015, 10:04 am

@WV Hunter wrote:
Cool Jon. 

I don't know much about PRB shooting honestly, only ever done it a little bit a LONG time ago and had no idea what I was doing. So I'm a total rookie I guess. 

But I do have a pristine .54 Renegade that I want to get set up and dialed in for PRB next spring. Gonna need a good patch lube I guess.

It will evaporate to fast for hunting use and leave you with a dry patch. I plan on doing some videos with the lube to show how well it actually works.
Back to top Go down
WV Hunter

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-12-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube   December 21st 2015, 5:59 am

@FrontierGander wrote:
@WV Hunter wrote:
Cool Jon. 

It will evaporate to fast for hunting use and leave you with a dry patch. I plan on doing some videos with the lube to show how well it actually works.
Gotcha, makes sense. 

I'm gonna get some of your other lube next spring when I get ready to shoot my Renegade. Looks like the ticket.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kavar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube   February 26th 2016, 8:59 am

Can you give me your address so i can order some patch lube. My e-mail is reveek@verizon.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
conner
Site Moderator &
Site Moderator &

Male Number of posts : 1117
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube   July 31st 2017, 3:32 pm

Soon as we get moved I have three .50 cal. GRRW Collector Association guns that will need this treatment along with the use of your other products. New barrels can have small issues when being broke in. These guns; J&S Hawken full stock flinter, H.E. Leman half stock percussion and a NW Trade gun - flintlock will be reported on when the testing begins. Have possible new clients that would like to see these results and would be a good time to suggest using Frontier's Products.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://grrwca..com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube   

Back to top Go down

NEW!! Frontier's Buckskinner's Blend Patch Lube
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Classifieds :: Frontier's - Patch Lubricants :: Frontier's Patch Lubricants-