Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Two more new inlines.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sgt Recoil

Sgt Recoil

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2015-10-11

Two more new inlines.  Empty
PostSubject: Two more new inlines.    Two more new inlines.  EmptyOctober 31st 2016, 11:19 am

Well good pricing got the better of me and I just couldn't pass up these great deals. 
First was a slightly used TC Impact. The previous owner shot it 15 times and decided it wasn't for him. So he had it up for sale with a box of T7 pellets, 250gr SST's, Win T7 primers and a bunch of other accessories (of which I am already well stocked on).
The front finer optic was snapped off which I noticed at time of purchase so the seller knocked some more money off. I just took the fibre optic that was on my TC Endevour and replaced the broken Impact's. Now im open fiber optic sight muzzleloader ready. A quick range day and it's good to go out to 100yds with a 240gr XTP and 100grs Pyrodex RS

Next is a brand new Traditions Vortek. My first Traditions in about 12yrs. My first was a Tracker that I got for my son which he grew out of. So this one was on clearance sale at 50% off. I haven't shot it yet but look forward to it. Especially since it's ported and would make a 150gr pellet charge pleasant to shoot.  So far I am impressed. 
I'll update my range results.
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16164
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Two more new inlines.    Two more new inlines.  EmptyNovember 2nd 2016, 9:50 pm

well thats a good take of guns! Post some pics and range results when you can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Sgt Recoil

Sgt Recoil

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Two more new inlines.    Two more new inlines.  EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 9:09 am

So I got her dialed in with open sights at 100yds using 110grs Pyrodex RS and 240gr .44/sabot. I found it to have a really nice trigger and holds and aims well. I did notice a lot of fouling on the breech plug & primer hole all the way back to firing pin bushing. I read on your Sticky about a metric "O" ring?? Can you give some info on that?
Much appreciated

Sgt Recoil
Back to top Go down

Two more new inlines.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-
Jump to: