Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 14688
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: I'll bite on politics   November 9th 2016, 7:31 pm

Even though I outlawed politics/religion topics due to feeling getting hurt in the past, I gotta open it for a short time.

Did you guys see that election happening! affraid

I figured the Hildabeast was going the slaughter him but after seeing the commercials, she never ran ads about what she was going to do, what kind of President she would be, etc. Just ads showing Trump giving his crazy speeches. It sure didn't work in her favor, especially when a state like Ohio goes red.

We can only hope for the best. I thought his speech was okay, he acted professional, he did the God Bless part which Obama dry heaves with after he says it, if he ever says it.

Lets try to keep it clean. I know thats a super hard thing to ask for when it comes to politics, but lets at least try to not to worked up.

One thing I laughed over is how the democrats call republicans gun crazy rednecks, yet when they loose, they ( The dem voters) start rioting and going nuts.

And then there's my sister..... " I didn't know there was two sides on the ballot" headslap I said, they went through this shit when Bush won. 4th graders figured the ballot out and correctly filled them out as a test.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
BigAl52
FML's
FML's

Male Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2016-02-03

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 9th 2016, 8:54 pm

I saw it happening it was the belief part I had trouble with. But really it makes me feel so good that the liberal media missed this race and miss judged it by a country mile. I read today one of the CNN reporters calls this a white lashout and its setting our country back in time. He wonders if he should leave the country. There were people posting opinions about Trump heading us into a nuclear war. I heard this talk before Reagan was elected to. Im not sure I believe it again. I just hope that he will do what he claimed he is going to do. Al

TC Hawken 58 cal Green Mtn drop in barrel
TC Renegade 58 cal
GRRW 50 cal
GRRW 58 cal
Lyman GPR 54 cal flintlock L&R lock davis deerslayer trigger
Lyman Trade Rifle 54 cal
CVA Hawken 58 cal by Jonathan
Hawken Squirrel Rifle 40 cal by John Bergman
Pedersoli Penn Rifle 50 cal flintlock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Huntin_Dawg1215

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 2:00 am

I' ll be happy if he does just half of what he says he will do, and makes an attempt at the other half.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
falcon

Male Number of posts : 1357
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 5:48 am

Yeah, Jon you had to open it up to political trash.    Very Happy  i can argue political trash with the best:  So here goes. 

Now for my take:  i thoroughly detest both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.  The election was a beauty contest between road whores:  At the polling place Tuesday i did not vote for president. 

While my brother and 58,000 other fine troops were dying in Vietnam Donald Trump was dodging the draft:  Claimed bone spurs on his feet or something.  That did not keep him off the ski slopes.

Last edited by falcon on November 10th 2016, 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw

Male Number of posts : 9568
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 5:54 am

Trump is a con man. 70% of what he says are lies. That's been proven over and over. He won't and can't do what he promises. He suckered in all who voted for him. Our country is in trouble with him as president.

Jon......Hillary has laid out details for all her plans. She actually tells us how she'll pay for them too. Something Trump never did. You can see it all on Hillary's web site. You could also hear her talk about them in her speeches and the debates. Where do you get your info? Fox news?

You do know Hillary won the popular vote don't you? That means more people voted for her than Trump. He didn't fool everybody. Unfortunately, he did fool enough to get the electoral vote.

All the uneducated Bubba's of this country worried about are their guns. She doesn't want our guns. She wants sensible gun control. Like background checks. The states are passing those laws anyway now just like Colorado did. The republicans would never pass any laws to take guns from legal gun owners. If the president tried it the riots would be unbelievable. It won't happen. It won't even be tried.

I could go on about why Trump is a bad choice and Hillary would have been better, but why bother. The decision is made. Trump is the new president. God help us.

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty
Site Moderator &
Site Moderator &

Male Number of posts : 3339
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 8:48 am

I agree with FG that there’s absolutely no place for politics on a forum of this nature, but an exception could be made for this 2016 election.

My primary concern is passing the nuclear codes and power onto our president elect.  His demonstrated unpredictability invites question to every issue he has spoken on whether domestic or foreign… and I’ll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 9:24 am

That's so true. One of his famous quotes is..........."Why have nukes if you aren't going to use them?"

Scary stuff.

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 11:00 am

I about fell off my chair this morning when surfing FB and came across this!

Back to top Go down
falcon

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 1:31 pm

Yep, the Trumpsters claimed they were not in contact with Russians during their campaign.   A Russian diplomat says otherwise.  

IMO:  It's a very sorry situation:  Harks back to the Trumpster's lack of  love of country, integrity and conscience.   

Quote :
MOSCOW – Russian government officials had contacts with members of Donald Trump’s campaign team, a senior Russian diplomat said Thursday, in a disclosure that could reopen scrutiny over the Kremlin’s role in the president-elect’s bitter race against Hillary Clinton.

Facing questions about his ties to Moscow because of statements interpreted as lauding Russian President Vladimir Putin, Trump repeatedly denied having any contact with the Russian government.
ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads
After the latest statement by the Russian diplomat, Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks denied that there were interactions between Russia and the Trump team before Tuesday’s election. 

............................................................................................................................

But Russia’s deputy foreign minister, Sergei Ryabkov, said in an interview with the state-run Interfax news agency that “there were contacts” with the Trump team. 

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/10/moscow-trump-campaign-contact/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patocazador
Site
Site

Number of posts : 5417
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 2:37 pm

If you are a politician, you are a crook. That's a fact as far as I'm concerned.

The right crook got in. I say that because he can (will??) appoint conservative justices to the Supreme Court.
Other than that there was no decent choice and never will be because semi-honest people can not be elected.  pale

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lighthorseman

Male Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2016-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 3:21 pm

100's of Millions "Pay to play" to the Clinton Foundation..........nuff said!

One page of history is worth more than a book of logic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 5:17 pm

So, instead we a narcissistic, lying, sexual predator who screwed everybody who worked for him. Trump says it's just part of business. Warren Buffet is 20 times richer and has only 20 lawsuits. Trump has had 3500! Then we have him on trial for fraud for Trump University.

You Trump lovers aren't alone. Russia and Putin love him too. Along with the KKK.

This is who you voted in to represent our country.

Anybody want to bet the wall will never be built?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 6:13 pm

but ol bill screwed his share while in office and lied about it with his hand on the bible. Even had to pay a couple off for it to go away.

No wall will be built, but you do have to have control of your boarders. I don't see Americans jumping fences to get into mexico.
Back to top Go down
Bear Claw

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 6:25 pm

You really need to look at what gets across the border now. It's practically nothing. Trump talks about getting rid of the criminals already here. That's already being done and has been for awhile. Trump never mentions that.

As for Bill? He was impeached for it too. Plus, Bill wasn't running for president. Hillary was. Not sure why Trump and his team attacked Hillary for what Bill did? They say it's because how Hillary treating the woman Bill was with. Was she supposed to be buddies with the women who had sex with her husband? The whole deal was stupid.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lighthorseman

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 10th 2016, 10:48 pm

What happened to all those kids that came over sick or something along the lines? No state would take them due to disease. Thats a case of... what sweat shop did they go to? IMO
Back to top Go down
Bear Claw

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 11th 2016, 7:31 am

@lighthorseman wrote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/10/dhs-admits-surge-illegals-border/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/28/obamas-ice-releases-19000-criminal-illegal-aliens-including-murderers-and-sex-offenders/

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/just-because-warren-buffett-is-a-success-dont-overlook-his-blemishes-2015-05-12

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/undocumented-immigrants-detained-across/2016/11/10/id/758315/

Do you have a point to make? Your links show how many are being caught trying to cross our border. Showing we don't need a wall. What we have is working.

As for the criminals that were released. Yes, that was wrong, but that was Obama, and not Hillary. She said that was a mistake and wouldn't do it.

As for Buffett? I didn't say he was Santa Claus, but he is compared to Trump.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lighthorseman

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 11th 2016, 10:21 am

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/nbpc-president-says-border-patrol-overwhelmed

"• Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, was quoted as saying just half of illegals are caught crossing the border.
• Calculating illegal entries based on that formula, 408,870 illegal aliens evaded detection in fiscal 2016, for a total of approximately 817,740 illegal entries into the United States last year.
The CBP responded claiming that the number in custody in Sector (RGV) “is less than half what is was in June 2014.” They also referenced DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson’s statement that showed that total apprehensions in FY16 were higher than FY15 but lower than FY14."

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/dhs-illegal-immigration-increased-23-fy16

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 11th 2016, 11:00 am

heck ya the BP is over run and can not keep up. It doesnt help when your own president throws you and the police under the bus and supports thugs and criminals.

I think we ALL understand that not every single person crossing from mexico is a bad person with the intent on causing harm, but you still have to keep it under control.

All these politicians live in neighborhoods surrounded by a wall to keep the commoners out and for better protection.. Why can't our boarder have stronger protection?
Back to top Go down
falcon

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 11th 2016, 11:24 am

Quote :
but ol bill screwed his share while in office and lied about it with his hand on the bible. Even had to pay a couple off for it to go away

Yep, Bill Clinton is a scumbag.  Therefore it's ok to put a Republican scumbag in the white house. Very Happy

The Trumpster is attempting to delay his fraud trial until after his inauguration.  Good luck with that:  The case is being tried by the judge that Trump called "a Mexican". 

Quote :
While the open cases are civil, some legal scholars raise the prospect that a court could ultimately find Trump University or even Trump personally liable for fraud. In the worst case, a finding that fraud took place — even by a civil court — could provide Congress with the grounds to consider impeachment proceedings

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-seeks-to-delay-trial-until-after-inauguration/ar-AAk9Ntl?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 11th 2016, 12:09 pm

@lighthorseman wrote:
https://www.numbersusa.com/news/nbpc-president-says-border-patrol-overwhelmed

"• Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, was quoted as saying just half of illegals are caught crossing the border.
• Calculating illegal entries based on that formula, 408,870 illegal aliens evaded detection in fiscal 2016, for a total of approximately 817,740 illegal entries into the United States last year.
The CBP responded claiming that the number in custody in Sector (RGV) “is less than half what is was in June 2014.” They also referenced DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson’s statement that showed that total apprehensions in FY16 were higher than FY15 but lower than FY14."

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/dhs-illegal-immigration-increased-23-fy16

I didn't realize the numbers are that high. We still won't get a wall unless you want to pay for it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lighthorseman

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 11th 2016, 1:14 pm

Sadly the corporate world as well as the political world is full of lawlessness. All I know is the Clintons have over 30 years of corruption, fraud, deception, adultery, and most significantly murder surround their little crime syndicate going all the way back to the governor's office in Arkansas. I for one hope we are finally done with them.

p.s. I haven't watched Fox News for over 4 years......but I gave up on Alphabet news corps and the "Clinton News Network"...or as we called it back during the Clinton presidency "Communist News Network"........40 years ago.......actually more specifically over how they manipulated the coverage of the Viet Nam war.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 11th 2016, 1:47 pm

The problem is as bad as the Hillary is. Trump is worse.

How bad does that make Trump? Quite a bit.

Look at his tax plan. It only benefits the super wealthy. At least Hillary was going to make the wealthy pay more. Not less like Trump. Who do you think is going to pay for all the stuff Trump wants to do? It sure won't be billionaires like him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lighthorseman

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 11th 2016, 2:12 pm

Class warfare a classic tactic of the far left.

I for one hope he lowers the corporate tax to the lowest in the world......time we rewarded entrepreneurship and put Americans back to work rather than the Chinese or Mexicans.....more money the wealthy make the more jobs are created.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bear Claw

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   November 11th 2016, 2:51 pm

Yes, it can happen. They can also just pocket the money like Trump.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll bite on politics   

Back to top Go down

I'll bite on politics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Off Topic-Free for All :: Off Topic-Free for All-
Jump to: