View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buck Conner
Site Moderator &
Site Moderator &

Male Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Well guys I got mad again ....   January 20th 2017, 12:48 pm

Well guys I got mad again about some of these writers we see in different magazines, this time Sports Illustrated (Dec. 19, 2016 issue).  

This article was about poor Colin Kapepernick. You know him, he's the quarterback for the 49's that won't honor our flag. All I can say is BASTARD.

Here's my remarks about these kids that follow him written to the Editor of Sports Illustrated.

Buck

Hello SI,

I read in the INBOX for Dec. 19, 2016 the remark that Jeff Kampwerth from Ill. made about the use of the word “courage” to describe the disgraceful public display by Colin Kaepernick and his teammates and I have to agree with him. Colin Kaepernick and those that are following his lead need to be drafted into the service to see how far his disrespect for his country and flag goes over with the men and women defending this country. These kids are an embarrassment to our country and their families.

If some of these kids did a little research on our country they would find people of every race and color have relations that served as “Indentured servants” at some point in their live, there were more men and women in this position than those of wealth. Many of these fine people signed a contract (also known as an indenture or covenant) by which they agreed to work for a certain number of years in exchange for passage, room, board, lodging and freedom dues in the new world. I know this is old history that should have been part of American history taught in school but all races need to do their due diligence on the history of this country before making a stand that only one race is being discriminated against.

The blacks are not the only race that get beat up or killed on the streets of this country or any country. I agree this is a problem that all people need to get involved with. All Lives Matter.

Buck Conner

Salt Lake City, UT.

Last edited by conner on January 21st 2017, 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://grrwca..com/
falcon

Male Number of posts : 1357
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Well guys I got mad again ....   January 20th 2017, 2:16 pm

Very good Conner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buck Conner
Site Moderator &
Site Moderator &

Male Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Well guys I got mad again ....   January 20th 2017, 3:06 pm

Some not all of these kids come out of college to have a career in sports that we pay to watch.

Their parents in some cases did without to provide that college education, hard working folks that are shamed by the actions of some of their off spring.  Sad deal all the way around.

Ones like Kaepernick with his baloney are shooting themselves in the foot for a bright future. People remember what they did which will follow them to the grave.

falcon

Male Number of posts : 1357
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Well guys I got mad again ....   January 20th 2017, 6:34 pm

Quote :
Some not all of these kids come out of college to have a career in sports that we pay to watch.

Correction:  Ya'all pay to watch.    Smile i don't have time for ball games. 

The solution to this situation is to boycott ball games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lighthorseman

Male Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2016-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Well guys I got mad again ....   January 20th 2017, 8:54 pm

The nature of all men are at birth is inherently evil......anyone who has raised a two year old knows what I mean. No race is more noble than any other. The first black slave holder in the Anglo New World was himself a former black African.Prior to the War for Independence nearly 3/4 of the population was slave or indentured.  Prior to the "Civil War" there was an estimated 1,500-1,600 blacks who owned slaves in the south. Robert E Lee was offered the command of the Union Army, which he rejected when his "Native" home Virginia left,the Union. Lee had freed his slaves long before the war freed those his wife inherited. Slavery was culturally normal among Native Americans as was war, thievery, torture and often cannibalism.......as it was among my ancestors before and after the Romans showed up.

I have always maintained if folks knew the truth about the nature of man and the sordid history in which all races have participated.......a lot of the present mess, might be cleared up.... "All lives Matter", particularly as no one ever gets to choose whose womb they fall out of.  :rtup

One page of history is worth more than a book of logic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RonC
FML's
FML's

Male Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2013-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Well guys I got mad again ....   January 23rd 2017, 9:09 am

I have a close relative who is a police officer. He says that he gets the "Black Lives Matter" verbalized at him about 3-5 times a week. "You arrested me because I am (insert race here). You used excess force because I am (insert race here)."
His response is: "I arrested you because you just committed a crime."

A minority group man kidnapped the motel clerk woman and locked her away. He then demanded cash from people paying for a motel room and pocketed it. Someone became suspicious and called the police.

What did the perp say? "You just arrested me because I am (insert race here)." "No, dingbat (or other expletive here), I arrested you because you kidnapped a woman, locked her up against her will, and stole money from the motel, and resisted arrest."

Then there was the guy whose car was being checked for contraband. The fellow was at the open trunk and started to reach in. "Do not put your hands into the trunk!" Said the policeman. The guy began to reach in again. "If you put your hands in there again, I will have to take you down." The man said, of course: "You are threatening me because I am (insert race here)." "No," said the cop. "I will take you down to protect me and those around me if you reach into the trunk again."
Guess what the man did? OK, you guessed right. He reached into the trunk and the police officer did a double ankle takedown (from wrestling and Jujitsu), turned him over and cuffed him. What did the man say while lying on the ground on his belly? Yes, you know. "Excess force! I am going to sue you and the department! You tackled me because I am (insert race here).
Ron Evil or Very Mad

FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 14680
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Well guys I got mad again ....   January 23rd 2017, 10:28 am

morons is all I can say. The media loves a-holes like this, it helps to push their agenda.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
patocazador
Site
Site

Number of posts : 5406
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Well guys I got mad again ....   January 31st 2017, 11:28 am

Cherokees copied the white settlers and owned black slaves too. They tried to adapt to the 'new' ways but were banished to Oklahoma by Andrew Jackson anyway.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lighthorseman

Male Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2016-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Well guys I got mad again ....   January 31st 2017, 2:38 pm

Slavery was well entrenched in the New World long before Europeans arrived. Typically captured enemies of one tribe or another were used to replace lost tribal members to warfare. So yes southern tribes bought or captured Africans for servitude. A good many Seminoles took their slaves when many migrated to Mexico. Also, hundreds of Anglo American sailors were captured and sold into slavery during the 18th and 19th century by Muslim pirates......and of course Muslims captured and enslaved millions of black Africans who were sold into slavery, primarily to the Dutch, English and later American slavers until the importation of slaves was outlawed early in the 19th.

One page of history is worth more than a book of logic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well guys I got mad again ....   

Back to top Go down

Well guys I got mad again ....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Off Topic-Free for All :: Off Topic-Free for All-
Jump to: