Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Case for Accura V2 w/Scope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Smoke

Old Smoke

Male Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2016-01-28

Case for Accura V2 w/Scope Empty
PostSubject: Case for Accura V2 w/Scope   Case for Accura V2 w/Scope EmptyJanuary 29th 2017, 7:03 pm

Picked the Accura V2 in early December and mounted a Leupold VX-2 3-9x40.   It has the obligatory Claw sling.  

I have lots of cases, but only one soft case that came close to working.  I could cram my V2 in it as the "height" of the case at the scope was just not there.  I had to really stress the zipper to close the case over the scope.  I had to remove the sling to even get that.  Keep it up and that zipper was going to break.  Not good.  

I decided to not go with the standard CVA case and instead picked up a 48" Kryptek Premium.  Got it on sale from Midway USA for $59.   Regularly $90.  This case is nice.  You can see from the pics there is plenty of room.  Maybe a tad much, but no problems.  

Two extra inches of height and 5" extra length.  The sides are thick and well padded.  There is a small zippered side case for a smallish item.  The "bottom" is 2" wide instead of it being simply "folded" from the two sides.  I like this case!

Case for Accura V2 w/Scope FullSizeRender_zpso97ujc1t

Case for Accura V2 w/Scope IMG_1273_zpshfhkwaei
Case for Accura V2 w/Scope IMG_1272_zpsegar2gqr
Case for Accura V2 w/Scope IMG_1271_zpsusw51gy3
Case for Accura V2 w/Scope IMG_1270_zpslafry6yz
Case for Accura V2 w/Scope IMG_1269_zpssu9blp5m
Back to top Go down
Smokin' Joe
Forum
Forum
Smokin' Joe

Male Number of posts : 2066
Registration date : 2011-11-23

Case for Accura V2 w/Scope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case for Accura V2 w/Scope   Case for Accura V2 w/Scope EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 1:45 pm

Looks like a great case.  Plenty of room with the scope.  I like a case that unzips "full" length too.  Good find!

Semper Fi……..
Back to top Go down

Case for Accura V2 w/Scope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-
Jump to: