Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharpsman

Sharpsman

Male Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2016-02-13

So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty
PostSubject: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-13, 08:06

Not a superstition whatsoever!

Get betwixt your games bedroom and kitchen, face into the wind and be patient!

:suhlute cheers
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-13, 10:27

Hunt a funnel.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Kentucky Colonel

Kentucky Colonel

Male Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2015-10-28

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-13, 15:25

@patocazador wrote:
Hunt a funnel.

What?

Florida Muzzleloaders Association 
Central Florida Muzzleloaders 
Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association
NMLRA
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-13, 17:19

If you don't know what a funnel is in deer hunting scratch , you may be required to take Deer Hunting 101 at your local community college. study

So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQepP6J9ZmT4pRRkqErzJqa-aonVThHXWjRjGPnqk3BTxDRDUXa5A  lol!

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16345
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-13, 18:20

find the dern animals! That's about as far as we go from a superstition point lol.
Back to top Go down
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-14, 13:06

Hunt were the Deer are. LOL

oneshot
Back to top Go down
csitas

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2017-08-26

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-14, 18:22

Learn all about the funnel,or funnels. That's truly the whole secret to having a good hunt.
Back to top Go down
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-15, 15:23

@csitas wrote:
Learn all about the funnel,or funnels. That's truly the whole secret to having a good hunt.

Hunted many Funnels, Saddles and Shelves in Woods, Grain Farms find where draws come into a Grain Field all are Good.

Funny I took one of my Sons out hunting. I learned from him many things I had forgotten.

I hunt from the ground. Did hunt from Elevated Stands for awhile but for years have hunted from the ground and do as good.

oneshot
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-15, 17:35

SCOUTING ALL SUMMER LONG.... Exclamation   Rolling Eyes   cheers

Back to top Go down
Smokin' Joe
Forum
Forum
Smokin' Joe

Male Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-15, 18:18

Now that I'm getting older I don't scout as far and wide as I use to.  So I rely on a little thing called "dumb luck".   Very Happy

Semper Fi……..
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-15, 20:27

@Smokin' Joe wrote:
Now that I'm getting older I don't scout as far and wide as I use to.  So I rely on a little thing called "dumb luck".   Very Happy

You make a camping event Joe with scouting as part of the affair, you always see more when you aren't hunting. Black bear, cubs, elk and deer with their young and lots of upland birds. I see so many turkeys (human and wild birds) they make you sick, too bad there isn't a hunting season. affraid   What a Face

Back to top Go down
Roaddog

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2016-10-19

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-16, 05:02

Don't let anyone say good luck,for sure yoy will not have any. Now go shoot them dead
Back to top Go down
Smokin' Joe
Forum
Forum
Smokin' Joe

Male Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-16, 05:34

Buck, good idea!!

Semper Fi……..
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-16, 08:21

@Roaddog wrote:
Don't let anyone say good luck,for sure yoy will not have any. Now go shoot them dead

You never ever wound an animal without giving a 110% effort to put that animal down out of respect for it. :Grace  Your the one that shot it, now put it on the ground ... :rtup

Back to top Go down
Roaddog

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2016-10-19

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-18, 06:10

You sure got that right Conner. :rtup
Back to top Go down
John Neslen

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2015-02-28

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-18, 09:44

Have a positive mind.
When someone asks if I am going hunting my response is no, I am going gettin'. Smile

John
Back to top Go down
Huntin_Dawg1215

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-18, 15:52

Hunt funnels, saddles and edge cover and always and I mean always keep your noise pointed into the wind.
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?    So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?  Empty2017-10-24, 07:49

Get laid the night before always works. :wow Tease :Grace headslap cowyboy hatoff

Back to top Go down

So, anybody got any sure fire hunting superstitions that guarantee a successful hunt?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: