Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Quite a Surprise this Morning while Scouting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Quite a Surprise this Morning while Scouting. Empty
PostSubject: Quite a Surprise this Morning while Scouting.   Quite a Surprise this Morning while Scouting. Empty2017-10-19, 18:17

I decided to put a climber in an area for our limited 3-day muzzleloading season that starts on Saturday.
The place is only 12 miles from me and when I got there I saw trees down everywhere. I didn't recognize the place but skirted or climbed over dead trees until I found a semi-open place near where I wanted to go.

I climbed up and saw that it might be a good spot due to a pattern of debris that might force deer and hogs to go by this spot.

I asked at a store close to there if all the downed trees were from the hurricane (Irma). They said it was from a tornado that the hurricane spawned when it went through. I'm glad I don't live near there. Irma left enough damage around my place without a tornado.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Huntin_Dawg1215

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Quite a Surprise this Morning while Scouting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite a Surprise this Morning while Scouting.   Quite a Surprise this Morning while Scouting. Empty2017-10-22, 06:16

That sound like a good plan. As you know critters will take the path of least resistance as they travel. Big weather events often change those travel routes. Good luck. show us pictures
Back to top Go down

Quite a Surprise this Morning while Scouting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: