Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

This fog is killing me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

This fog is killing me Empty
PostSubject: This fog is killing me   This fog is killing me Empty2017-11-06, 17:04

Sat. was the opener for gun. I saw one non-legal buck at ~ 110 yards.  Sun. was so foggy that I couldn't see more than 30-40 yds. at times. More fog this morning even though I went to a different place. Didn't see anything move all morning except 2 squirrels.

Tomorrow's forecast: FOG  :tdown2

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Sharpsman

Sharpsman

Male Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2016-02-13

PostSubject: Re: This fog is killing me   This fog is killing me Empty2017-11-06, 22:15

Sad Sad You're not the only one getting a 'bend over'! Been in the 80s last ten days and forward through the 20th November or later maybe......it'll be the same way! I figured old age might eventually get my hunting days; never figured it would be summertime temps!! I refuse to hunt with sweat running down the crack of me arse!!
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16345
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: This fog is killing me   This fog is killing me Empty2017-11-06, 22:21

if'n you can see em, stalk em slowly and get in range!
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: This fog is killing me   This fog is killing me Empty2017-11-07, 02:15

@FrontierGander wrote:

Trouble is I can't see them .. if they're there.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Kentucky Colonel

Kentucky Colonel

Male Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2015-10-28

PostSubject: Re: This fog is killing me   This fog is killing me Empty2017-11-07, 05:58

@patocazador wrote:
@FrontierGander wrote:

Stealth deer... it had to be stealth deer... Very Happy

Florida Muzzleloaders Association 
Central Florida Muzzleloaders 
Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association
NMLRA
Back to top Go down
mark1945
Forum
Forum
mark1945

Male Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2015-08-20

PostSubject: Re: This fog is killing me   This fog is killing me Empty2017-11-07, 08:01

We have been in the 90's here since Sat when the season started suppose to start cooling down some starting tomorrow.Most likely wont go below upper 80's with my luck.

Cabelas 58 cal Hawken             Colt Navy 36 cal                     Pietta 1863 Remington pocket rev 31 cal
Pedersoli Kodiak 58 cal             CVA 58 Cal. Mountain Rifle      Classic Arms Co 44 Cal New Orleans Ace
CVA 45 Cal Derringer               TC Renegade 54cal                 Navy Arms Co. Pietta 12 gauge double
Pedersoli 12 gauge double        Traditions Crockett 32 cal        2 Traditions Mountain Rifles 50 cal
Pietta 1851 Conf Navy 44
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: This fog is killing me   This fog is killing me Empty2017-11-12, 19:46

@patocazador wrote:
Quote :

Don't worry, they see you ....  affraid

Back to top Go down

This fog is killing me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: