Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

My Wife Came Up With An Idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2012-04-23

My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty
PostSubject: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-08, 12:16

Got a Small Holler we own and every year Deer come up in there. Close enough for me to walk back there.

She said buy a Antlerless Tag, set back there until I get sore come back to the house.

oneshot
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-08, 12:19

Good idea and an easy way to get some venison .. maybe. Hunting is always a crap shoot.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Vincem
Forum
Forum
Vincem

Male Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2016-10-02

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-08, 15:52

That's a darn good idea, gettin in the woods is good for ya!

Smokin' Joe
Forum
Forum
Smokin' Joe

Male Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-08, 16:13

Good idea, just make sure you shoot the deer where it is easy to drag out.   Very Happy

Semper Fi……..
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-08, 16:16

It was the wife's idea. Equal rights demand that she drag it out.  Twisted Evil

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Smokin' Joe
Forum
Forum
Smokin' Joe

Male Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-08, 16:41

LOL!!   Laughing

Semper Fi……..
Back to top Go down
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-08, 19:02

@patocazador wrote:
It was the wife's idea. Equal rights demand that she drag it out.  Twisted Evil

She usually drags them out and cuts them up.

Years ago I killed 3 on Government Land. She drug them all out. Last one she says next time I don't care what the fine is we are taking the Jeep back there to get them out. lol!

oneshot
Back to top Go down
rebs

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2017-02-24

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-09, 04:36

good enough reason to buy a four wheeler, preferably a side by side
Back to top Go down
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

Male Number of posts : 3801
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-09, 06:14

@oneshot 1 wrote:
Got a Small Holler we own and every year Deer come up in there. Close enough for me to walk back there.

She said buy a Antlerless Tag, set back there until I get sore come back to the house.

oneshot
Good idea.  That's like having your own hunting camp. Smile   Sit for a bit, return to rest-up, then go out again when you're up to it.
Back to top Go down
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-09, 07:39

Still bugs me now that we sold our Farm had plenty Deer going through there but had a guy from the city say I killed all the Deer in the area. And he sure would complain about me driving down in the woods.

But that is all water under the Bridge. This place is just a small place with plenty cover. It is only 3 1/2 acres but I was going to ask about hunting 5 acres where I've shot many Deer as matter fact I had an Elevated Stand, last Deer I killed was a nice Buck I shot before I had chance to untie my rifle.

This place I have to watch where I'm shooting because some houses around but there is a shooting range next door and another neighbor Squirrel hunts, just can't hit the broad side of a Barn from the inside.

oneshot
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-09, 09:43

Take the little woman's advise, she's probably tired of hearing your complains about your pains. Smile

If your that close to the house she could help with bringing in the meat, maybe not dragging but providing a snack, hot coffee or tea (a family event).  :tup2   Doh

Back to top Go down
Huntin_Dawg1215

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-09, 17:43

Hey that sounds like a great idea, sometimes them wives are handy to have around. Now like the other guys said get her to do the dragging, you do the shooting. Just make her think it's all her idea. I mean she did start this process right.
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-10, 18:32

Hey it was her idea, make her help out Very Happy ......  cheers

Back to top Go down
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-12, 16:03

Well I went out for couple hours and that was all I could take.

My wife went bought a 2016 Jeep the day before.

oneshot
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: My Wife Came Up With An Idea   My Wife Came Up With An Idea Empty2017-11-15, 08:34

@oneshot 1 wrote:
Well I went out for couple hours and that was all I could take.  My wife went bought a 2016 Jeep the day before.  oneshot

Hey how long is it going to take for you to figure out most wives hold the purse strings, we all deal with that all the time.  bounce

Back to top Go down

My Wife Came Up With An Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: