Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Ads

Share | 

Just closed a deal on something I really need .. another gun

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hilljack

Male Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2014-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Just closed a deal on something I really need .. another gun   November 23rd 2017, 5:11 pm

Hey Bob....Have you figured out where they  are regulated to (distance in yards)...And which is the primary upper or lower....You made a great deal...Please keep us posted about shooting it...

Hilljack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patocazador

Number of posts : 5836
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Just closed a deal on something I really need .. another gun   November 26th 2017, 10:49 am

@Hilljack wrote:
Hey Bob....Have you figured out where they  are regulated to (distance in yards)...And which is the primary upper or lower....You made a great deal...Please keep us posted about shooting it...

Hilljack

I just got back from hunting in the panhandle last night and caught a cold from my son's family so I haven't shot it yet. I'll shoot it and see whether it's regulated or not but it will probably be Dec. 5th or 6th until I can get around to it. I have another hunt this week and next weekend.
I also have a deer to butcher.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Just closed a deal on something I really need .. another gun
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Traditional Muzzleloading-
Jump to: