Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3305
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular Empty
PostSubject: Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular   Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular EmptyNovember 21st 2017, 7:42 am

Saw a used/new condition Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular with leather case for sale at $35.00 at Sportsmens Guide. 
  Have a friend that says he has had one for years and tells me the range finder is really acturate. So I will have one here today. Bought for the range finder for the long shots taken with my Sharps rifles now that I have lost my old place to shoot.

Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular Z
  Anyone ever try one of these? I know the readings are in meters so I now have a meters to foot chart (50 yards to 1000 yards).

Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular Img2

Back to top Go down
Marty
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Marty

Male Number of posts : 3654
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular   Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular EmptyNovember 21st 2017, 5:20 pm

In general a monocular is a GREAT compact accessory to carry.  I always carry a monocular during archery season.   Range finder would be a plus.  Only 3" difference in meters to yards.
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16164
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular   Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular EmptyNovember 21st 2017, 5:22 pm

yep they are indeed! I want something small and light. There are times where big optics come into play, like poor lighting, but hell, if its that dark, i cant see my open sights anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular   Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular EmptyNovember 21st 2017, 6:00 pm

@FrontierGander wrote:
yep they are indeed! I want something small and light. There are times where big optics come into play, like poor lighting, but hell, if its that dark, i cant see my open sights anyway lol.
You at your age (barely out of training pants) has trouble seeing your sights in poor light. ..... WOW What will you be like kid in a few years, hope your brother will help out.  Rolling Eyes   Tease cowyboy hatoff

Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular   Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular EmptyNovember 22nd 2017, 11:08 am

Received this unit, as described, used/like new condition - Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular with leather case.

Back to top Go down

Serbian Miltiary Surplus Monocular
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Optics-
Jump to: