AuthorMessage
Buck Conner
Site Moderator &
Site Moderator &

Male Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: SHIPPING YOUR GOODS   November 21st 2017, 10:18 am

BE AWARE

Really reconsider shipping items south of our border these days. The reason I'm bringing this up is I'm told by the United States Postal Service that its "a crap shoot" (not their wordings but means the same). Once your items leave our territory (US and belongings), USPS has nothing they can do to help you if lost or damaged.

I sent some lead casting equipment to a mineral mine in Columbia, they couldn't buy a "lead hardness tester" at a reasonable price there. The package arrived (had been opened which was normal) there were several items missing - lead hardness tester was one of those items. This is a $150 item that they paid for now wanting their funds back. I don't blame them I would do the same. After 5 months (this past week the lead hardness tester shows up at their office, the other items haven't appeared yet. The mine operations manager told me that this happens once in a while, seems if their government can use an unusal item they just keep it (we figure they didn't know what the lead hardness tester was and returned it to buyer).

I talked to several groups that send supplies to these poor countries, if sending shoes for example - send one at a time several weeks apart (no one wants just one shoe).

Be Careful In Where and What You Ship.   headslap

Sharpsman

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2016-02-13

PostSubject: Re: SHIPPING YOUR GOODS   November 22nd 2017, 9:57 am

So....if you send a shirt or two...or three....cut a sleeve off each! affraid :wow headslap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buck Conner
Site Moderator &
Site Moderator &

Male Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: SHIPPING YOUR GOODS   November 22nd 2017, 10:35 am

@Sharpsman wrote:
So....if you send a shirt or two...or three....cut a sleeve off each! affraid :wow headslap
That's your call, they'll just cut the other sleeve to match going sleeveless. .....    Tease

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHIPPING YOUR GOODS   

Back to top Go down

SHIPPING YOUR GOODS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Off Topic-Free for All :: Off Topic-Free for All-
Jump to: