Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year... :)}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16345
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year...               :)} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year... :)}   Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year...               :)} - Page 2 Empty2017-12-28, 10:06

I also got a new camera that actually takes pictures inside the house without giving me a hard time! That 24mm lens sure picks up the light a hell of a lot better! Also got a new Primos trail camera thats the size of my palm and 8mp. I will use this as my scouting camera as its so tiny and hard to find.
Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year...               :)} - Page 2 100_0012
Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year...               :)} - Page 2 100_0013
Back to top Go down
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year...               :)} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year... :)}   Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year...               :)} - Page 2 Empty2017-12-28, 10:34

LOL...the pup is growing up.

I'm addicted to black powder.
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16345
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year... :)}   Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year...               :)} - Page 2 Empty2017-12-28, 10:41

shes a little hog. Has to eat twice a day in order to maintain weight. Shes beefy.
Back to top Go down
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year... :)}   Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year...               :)} - Page 2 Empty2017-12-28, 11:13

Yeah, I have to feed Bud twice a day too. Plus, a snack for lunch. He eats as much as I do. Maybe I shouldn't run him so much, but he loves it.

I'm addicted to black powder.
Back to top Go down

Let us know what's put under the tree for you this year... :)}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: