Democrats' Investigation into Illegal Web Gun Sales is a Flop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
patocazador
Site
Site

Number of posts : 5589
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Democrats' Investigation into Illegal Web Gun Sales is a Flop   January 8th 2018, 4:46 pm

The "Gun Haters" in Congress commissioned an investigation to show how illegal purchases could be made over the internet. Oops! Big mistake.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/08/dem-ordered-study-to-expose-illegal-online-gun-sales-backfires.html

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldMtnMan
Site
Site

Male Number of posts : 9806
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Democrats' Investigation into Illegal Web Gun Sales is a Flop   January 8th 2018, 6:23 pm

I wonder when they're going to attack muzzleloader sales that have no background check?

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olehunter

Male Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2015-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Democrats' Investigation into Illegal Web Gun Sales is a Flop   January 8th 2018, 10:22 pm

They will take away our ammo first , I know some people that like to reload and do a good job of it , After my Ladder accident , when I was able to walk again I sat down and loaded some rounds up for the fun of it ,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vincem

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2016-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Democrats' Investigation into Illegal Web Gun Sales is a Flop   January 9th 2018, 6:01 am

Gotta wonder how much taxpayer money was wasted trying to get someone to break the law.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Democrats' Investigation into Illegal Web Gun Sales is a Flop   

Back to top Go down

Democrats' Investigation into Illegal Web Gun Sales is a Flop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Off Topic-Free for All :: Off Topic-Free for All-
Jump to: