Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Lee reloading die issue - Fixed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16283
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Lee reloading die issue - Fixed Empty
PostSubject: Lee reloading die issue - Fixed   Lee reloading die issue - Fixed EmptyJanuary 23rd 2018, 11:56 am

My brother bought the reloading dies ( lee brand ) off ebay for his 4570. The issue, every time he would send the case up the die, a loud screeching sound happened and the case came out scratches to hell and back. He looked through it and found it was really rough and had grooves in it, like they did not hone it out after machining. Rather than send it back to the ebay seller, he printed out the RMA sheet, fill it out and sent it back to Lee. A week later, a new set came back in perfect working order.

Thumbs up for Lee. :rtup
Back to top Go down
forrest-hunter

forrest-hunter

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2016-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Lee reloading die issue - Fixed   Lee reloading die issue - Fixed EmptyJune 21st 2019, 4:50 pm

I lost part of Lee scale when my RV was totaled by a tornado in East  Texas - called Lee for parts - they had me send base (only part I could find out in pasture) - they sent me a new one at no charge
Back to top Go down
Firestick

Firestick

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2019-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Lee reloading die issue - Fixed   Lee reloading die issue - Fixed EmptyJune 21st 2019, 5:24 pm

Lee is one of the best companies to deal with. I was told they would have replaced my priming tool when it broke.  I told them no way. I had used it for 1k's of rounds. It worked and did it job better than any I had tried and was not expensive. I was GLAD to buy a new one. I love Lee products. I love my Lee dies for my 45acp. Especially the crimp die. I gave my Lee Challenger press to my son to get started. Still going strong. I have many different brands of reloading equipment but I feel even if I only used Lee I would have chosen well.
Back to top Go down

Lee reloading die issue - Fixed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Modern Shooting :: Ammo & Reloading Bench-
Jump to: