Share | 

Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roaddog

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2016-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 27th 2018, 9:18 am

I stop by thre or fore time a week at least and like the folks that hang out here.I know I don't post that much I gess it's like dad toled me,keep your mouth shut and your ears open and lern somethin.I hope you keep this gong and be darn proud of it ta boot. you do a good service for all.

Ol'e Roaddog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strong eagle

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2016-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 27th 2018, 1:15 pm

still think you should do wheel guns, lots of us out their. percussion and cartridge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olehunter

Male Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2015-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 27th 2018, 9:15 pm

This is one of the best ML forums on the net ,, I have received a lot of help here and have learned much ,Thank you for all your time and work ,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 14951
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 27th 2018, 11:11 pm

Have no worries guys. I was just wondering if Facebook was the better deal. Seems the guys on Facebook like the forums best because it's easier to fund the topics.

Smokin' Joe
FML's
FML's

Male Number of posts : 1920
Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 28th 2018, 6:40 am

I don't know about the funding, I'm sure that's important.  However, I've been seeing several websites that I visit go to facebook.  I personally feel it sucks big time when they do that.  Camaraderie is lost, there's little interaction with the host or specific members if you have questions.  You read the information the host wants you to see, select a thumbs up, make a comment if you wish.  

I joined one forum "Flintlock Era" on facebook.  The most important thing that host does is repeatedly remind it's members of his almighty rule "NO selling muzzleloaders on his site". Big thumbs downer for me!!2c

Semper Fi……..

Pennsylvania Fowler Flintlock .62 Cal (46" Oct to round barrel)
Investarm Hawken .58 cal. Flintlock
Investarm Hawken .54 cal. Percussion
CVA Accura MR nitride .50 cal. - 2-8x32 Nikon Monarch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 28th 2018, 12:39 pm

Oops my tablet is shit. Fund was supposed to say... find topics.

OldMtnMan
Site
Site

Male Number of posts : 9806
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 29th 2018, 10:19 am

LOL.......I showed up. Run for your lives you wimps!

You know I always figured you guys would figure me out and know what I do is an act to spice things up.

Jon is the only one who's met me in person and knows my forum persona is an act. If I was myself here i'd bore you to death. Every traditional forum needs an asshole mountain man. I took the part.

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patocazador
Site
Site

Number of posts : 5589
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 29th 2018, 11:23 am

You're a damned good actor then, Pete.  Twisted Evil

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldMtnMan
Site
Site

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 29th 2018, 11:28 am

Thank you.

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RonC
FML's
FML's

Male Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2013-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 29th 2018, 12:10 pm

After I had read many of your posts here and on other sites, I fit the pieces together and characterized you as one of two, maybe 3 possible personas. Either you were:
1. A sensitive, mellow, self effacing, considerate, kind, thoughtful, tolerant gentleman;
or a
2. Cantankerous, obstreperous, ornery, self absorbed, judgmental, intolerant old s.o.b.
or, perhaps, a mix of the two.

My conclusion was .....oops! Smthng rong wit my kebrd.

OldMtnMan
Site
Site

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 29th 2018, 12:13 pm

Funny Ron. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 29th 2018, 1:02 pm

Lmao ron!!!😂😂😂😂

#1 was close but some wording was a little overboard.  

Petes a great guy in person.he just gets a little to brave online at times and rubs folks the wrong way and they tend to hold that against him. We hunted up by Pete for 9 days and he showed us around the area and we had a blast overall. We'll do it again one day.

OldMtnMan
Site
Site

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 29th 2018, 2:16 pm

Thanks, Jon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    January 29th 2018, 7:02 pm

Okay guys, this one has run its course! I will lock them up. Anytime you guys want to suggest something you would like to see on the forum, just either post about it or send me a PM/Email and I will see what can be done.

Thank you all for your input! It has been very valuable and reassuring! Frontier Muzzleloading forum is here to stay.

Jonathan

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*    

Back to top Go down

Is it time for the forum to end? *LOCKED*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Off Topic-Free for All :: Off Topic-Free for All-
Jump to: