Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

how to keep strangers off of your wooded property.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
strong eagle

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2016-10-11

PostSubject: how to keep strangers off of your wooded property.    January 28th 2018, 7:47 am

on the 4 corners of your wooded land plot put up a large sign that say. warning, bear traps set on this property. no need for the traps, it will keep strangers off, unless they cant read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patocazador
Site
Site

Number of posts : 5589
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: how to keep strangers off of your wooded property.    January 28th 2018, 1:40 pm

I have a couple of signs that say "Beware of Dog" and "Mean Dog". Y'all have seen pics of my "mean"dog.

I had two delivery people who refused to come through the gate until I "chained my dog up."  Razz

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strong eagle

PostSubject: Re: how to keep strangers off of your wooded property.    January 28th 2018, 6:16 pm

around bee hive put signs that say rattle snake infested area, it will keep the people away that want to tip over your bee hives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 14951
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: how to keep strangers off of your wooded property.    January 29th 2018, 12:00 am

No problems like that out here. I have two shooting ranges set up lol. Plus no one from the city makes it out in these parts.

strong eagle

PostSubject: Re: how to keep strangers off of your wooded property.    January 29th 2018, 6:31 am

even though im very very rural jerks tried to break into my son pick up truck a few months back. about a year ago a group of drunks looking for trouble were in the yard and a few shots in the air sent them running like mad. would never shoot them unless one pulled a gun and fired at me. a couple of 45 long colts in the air really sent them running. i hope they put me on the crazy nut list so they dont come back. the car alarm scared off the guys who were trying to steal my sons truck. we are rural also. averave ranch size if 10,000 acres where i live. average cattle size is 1000 head of cattle. i dont have to worry about where those long colts came down, nobody out their. we have a lot of illegals here works a slaughter house. where is the gov. boys now, they would hit a gold mine if they raided that place. they are easy to spot, they walk down the street at avout 5 ft to 5 ft 2 tall, dont speak english and wear the most colorful clothes you could buy. they look at are small cowboy town as if it is new york city. the clothes they wear would make a san francisco gay proud. lots of talk on the news about rounding them up, havent seen it here. they steal like nuts, cant leave anything out side. my daughter works at wall mart 30 miles away as she works and goes to college. they come in and have scams to cause distractions and then steal like nuts. wall mart here has caught on and as soon as they come in they get watched closely. they look for new check out people as they can usually get them once. welcome to america, the land of opportunity. im not a racist, im just in reality as to those illegals over in gordon ne. at the slaughter house. also what is on their hit list to steal is the electric motors off of the irrigation pivets. worth a lot of money. i think to sell copper in nebraska now you have to show a valid ID that is recorded. that has cut down on some of the stealing. how ever s.dak is only 25 miles away. better stop, frontier gander, your never ever too rural. keep a gun close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to keep strangers off of your wooded property.    

Back to top Go down

how to keep strangers off of your wooded property.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Off Topic-Free for All :: Off Topic-Free for All-
Jump to: