Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

I Like Beer

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

I Like Beer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Like Beer   I Like Beer - Page 3 Empty2018-03-16, 19:13

This guy reminds me of a Neanderthal .. USC's quarterback Sam Darnold who could be the #1 draft pick next month.

I Like Beer - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeFIZfxQvXcC9X5E-cieQhQshFVDK5gcWY3_QDow8oNA99N0adHA

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hanshi

Hanshi

Male Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I Like Beer   I Like Beer - Page 3 Empty2018-03-17, 12:18

@heelerau wrote:

I do like Irish whiskey, Tullamore Dew and Jamiesons, also all the whiskeys from the Isle of Islay , love that strong smokey peat taste.

I've only tried Scotch whiskey (a blended one) once or twice so have not developed a taste for it; maybe later.  Being Deep South born and bred, bourbon is almost genetic with us.  I mean, you can't really make a "mint julep" without bourbon.  But I do have a taste for rye and really like it.

When you mentioned your "Neanderthal" acquaintance, I'm pretty sure what you really mean is he's a "Troglodyte"?
Back to top Go down
http://www.martialartsusa.com
Hanshi

Hanshi

PostSubject: Re: I Like Beer   I Like Beer - Page 3 Empty2018-03-17, 14:08

@strong eagle wrote:
you may have the lable, but he was wide and strong

But he would still have bone structure within the Homo Sapien parameters.  The skeleton/bone structure of a Neanderthal would be much more bigger, so to speak.  A modern pro wrestler or Olympic level weightlifter would likely be a poor, weak runt in Neanderthal society; and would probably be protected by his "brothers".  "There are photos available of Homo Sapien skeletons pictured next to Neanderthal skeletons.  There it is easy to see the difference.
Back to top Go down
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

Male Number of posts : 10418
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: I Like Beer   I Like Beer - Page 3 Empty2018-03-17, 14:13

Guys with brows like that have natural high growth hormones. The same look a giant will have. You can give it to yourself somewhat by taking growth hormones.

I'm addicted to black powder.
Back to top Go down
Hanshi

Hanshi

PostSubject: Re: I Like Beer   I Like Beer - Page 3 Empty2018-03-17, 16:03

@OldMtnMan wrote:
Guys with brows like that have natural high growth hormones. The same look a giant will have. You can give it to yourself somewhat by taking growth hormones.

HA!  I am a card carrying squirt.  It would take a truckload of hormones to make me grow.  Those hormones would get exhausted by the trying to work and run back home!   And remember, Neanderthals were a totally different species than we are.  I don't mind at all carrying their genes but I still wouldn't want to be one.   affraid
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3488
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: I Like Beer   I Like Beer - Page 3 Empty2018-03-17, 17:02

@Hanshi wrote:
@OldMtnMan wrote:

HA!  I am a card carrying squirt.  It would take a truckload of hormones to make me grow.  Those hormones would get exhausted by the trying to work and run back home!   And remember, Neanderthals were a totally different species than we are.  I don't mind at all carrying their genes but I still wouldn't want to be one.   affraid

Maybe a good swift kick in the butt by your father would have put some height in your genes???  lol!

Back to top Go down
Hanshi

Hanshi

PostSubject: Re: I Like Beer   I Like Beer - Page 3 Empty2018-03-18, 12:51

Good one, and yes, it's is funny.  :rtup

Fortunately, or unfortunately, he was never part of my life and died, I understand, when I was 7 yoa.  A better option would have been for me to be lynched.  The stretching from hanging by one's neck stretches the vertebrae.  This would, of course, have to be closely monitored; otherwise I'd be following along the same path as my ancestors by putting rope burns on tree limbs throughout the South.

As an aside, my father's side of the family finally made contact with me at age 59 - didn't won't to be "pushy", I guess.  My understanding, from what they have told me, that we are related to and descendants of Jesse James.  My fraternal grandmother was a James.  Whether actually true or not, I'm willing to bet my ancestry is replete with horse thieves and other nefarious scofflaws.   Dunno
Back to top Go down
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

PostSubject: Re: I Like Beer   I Like Beer - Page 3 Empty2018-03-18, 13:10

Not sure you can stretch to taller height. For sure you can lose height by compressing your spine as you get older. I was 6'2" when younger and about 5'10" now. I have Osteoporosis, so that might have shrunk me some too.

Back to top Go down
Hanshi

Hanshi

PostSubject: Re: I Like Beer   I Like Beer - Page 3 Empty2018-03-18, 14:25

@OldMtnMan wrote:
Not sure you can stretch to taller height. For sure you can lose height by compressing your spine as you get older. I was 6'2" when younger and about 5'10" now. I have Osteoporosis, so that might have shrunk me some too.

Gravity can be a bi__h.  I use to be a towering 5'6" but lost those two inches.  I WANT A TITANIUM SPINE REPLACEMENT, DANG IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Hanshi

Hanshi

PostSubject: Re: I Like Beer   I Like Beer - Page 3 Empty2018-03-18, 16:35

@strong eagle wrote:
i was 5 ft 8 and now im 5ft7. wanted to gain weight when i was young and now i cant stop. i had to learn that if i was to do good in a fight i had to get in real close to them. it worked for me. fighting like a women really throws some men off also. bite, poke eyes, pull hair and beards and a good choke hold always works. have to do something when your short.

Amen!
Back to top Go down
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

PostSubject: Re: I Like Beer   I Like Beer - Page 3 Empty2018-03-18, 17:00

Nothing like a swift kick in the nuts to start the fight and then start punching.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

I Like Beer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: