Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

MUZZLELOADING FORUM

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Ads

Share | 

'Nuther New Guy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick N Bama

Male Number of posts : 95
Location : North Alabama smack dab in the heart of Tornado Alley!
Registration date : 2017-11-23

PostSubject: 'Nuther New Guy.   March 1st 2018, 12:20 pm

Well I suppose that since I've posted a couple times I need to introduce myself.  I'm just an old Farmboy raised on a 2 horse (literally) Cotton and Corn Farm in N. Alabama.  Man when I was growing up and I told someone that I lived on the dirt road that's exactly what I meant  Very Happy   I worked on the Farm, in a Grocery Store, then a stint in the USAF serving in Vietnam and the Space Coast of Florida finishing up at Cannon AFB NM.  After being out for 6 months I landed a job with the Phone Co and stayed there for 31 years retiring in '02.  I worked at several part time jobs after that finally hanging up my Hard Hat in '11.  I enjoy shooting, fishing and going places I've never been to before.

My lovely wife and I have been married for 50 years and we have two children and (get this) 10 Grandchildren :Grace 

I'm here to learn guys and promise to be good Very Happy 

Rick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patocazador

Number of posts : 5862
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: 'Nuther New Guy.   March 1st 2018, 1:30 pm

Welcome Rick. 
Your picture doesn't look like north Alabama to me. It looks more like Gulf Shores or Destin.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rick N Bama

Male Number of posts : 95
Location : North Alabama smack dab in the heart of Tornado Alley!
Registration date : 2017-11-23

PostSubject: Re: 'Nuther New Guy.   March 1st 2018, 2:49 pm

@patocazador wrote:
Welcome Rick. 
Your picture doesn't look like north Alabama to me. It looks more like Gulf Shores or Destin.

You're right, it's from a vacation trip to Gulf Shores.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Nuther New Guy.   

Back to top Go down

'Nuther New Guy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading! :: Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading-
Jump to: