Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Do I Make Plans?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OldMtnMan

OldMtnMan

Male Number of posts : 10258
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Do I Make Plans? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I Make Plans?   Do I Make Plans? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2018, 1:44 pm

@patocazador wrote:
Muscle heads.  Evil or Very Mad
Is it a requirement to be fat and flabby to be smart?

I'm addicted to black powder.
Back to top Go down
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Do I Make Plans?   Do I Make Plans? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2018, 7:26 pm

@patocazador wrote:
Muscle heads.  Evil or Very Mad

No Old smart Men.

I go in Work Out in the Pool for an Hour. I use to Work Out with Weights until I started having trouble with this Arthritis stuff.

Now I Work Out in the Pool for an Hour then do an hour with Old Folks Work Out.  First 15 minutes I'm ready to set down that is why I didn't go in for a week while this Instructor was gone, had a Young Girl come in she hurt me but she had Tats and Plugs in her ears so what did I expect?

Oh Friday do an Hour of YOGA. Self Stretch, keeps me limber.

oneshot
Back to top Go down
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Do I Make Plans?   Do I Make Plans? - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2018, 11:58 am

Ok rethinking. In last few years we have had a poor Hatch, our Conservation Department has blamed it on weather but seeing way more predators since fur market has went down. I mean you go fishing and critters are bold enough to come eat your bait with you setting there. If they find a Turkey nest they eat all the eggs. 

But use to be I would see Turkeys in the fields Strutting and Breeding, last few years nothing. I said before I wouldn't go until I start seeing Turkeys again.

Thinking again this year the heck with it go fishing and Mushroom Hunting. I believe I'll have just as much fun.

oneshot
Back to top Go down

Do I Make Plans?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: