Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Britain Has Gone Nuts!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5853
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Britain Has Gone Nuts! Empty
PostSubject: Britain Has Gone Nuts!   Britain Has Gone Nuts! EmptyApril 8th 2018, 5:32 pm

The United Kingdom has banned knives from being delivered to a person's house. I'm sure the next step is registering knives. Oh well, I suppose they could just sharpen spoons ....  scratch

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ban-on-home-deliveries-of-knives-in-government-crackdown-after-surge-in-london-stabbings/ar-AAvDgUA

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16228
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Britain Has Gone Nuts!   Britain Has Gone Nuts! EmptyApril 8th 2018, 5:59 pm

they always have been nuts. Their government is like canada, run by liberals
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mike in Oz

Mike in Oz

Male Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2017-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Britain Has Gone Nuts!   Britain Has Gone Nuts! EmptyApril 10th 2018, 7:01 am

Speaking as a ex British copper and soldier, the writing was on the wall for me after the suicide bombing in central London. I attended that scene and saw what radical Islam had created; then i saw the governments reaction and got the hell out as fast as i could emigrate to Australia! 

Mark my words gentlemen, Europe will be a bloodbath and/or a part of the caliphate within 20 years.

It makes me sad to my bones to see my homeland sink so low.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Britain Has Gone Nuts!   Britain Has Gone Nuts! EmptyApril 10th 2018, 12:33 pm

Funny I was working as a Meat Cutter, hundreds of very Big sharp Knives all over.

I had bought a New pair of Boots, they was tied together, the Office Lady said I'll get a pair of Scissors. I said that's ok I got this and pulled out my Little Sheath Knife and cut the string.

Later I was called to the office and asked about the knife. Oh you can't have that in here it is a Weapon. confused   Laughing

oneshot
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

PostSubject: Re: Britain Has Gone Nuts!   Britain Has Gone Nuts! EmptyApril 10th 2018, 4:21 pm

Before 9/11 I had the security guys in the airport usually tell me that my Old-Timer was a weapon. I said it was a tool and always made them call a supervisor. I always was allowed to board with the knife.

Things have sure changed since. Knives are still tools IMO but the supervisors make me throw them in the trash barrel now.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16228
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Britain Has Gone Nuts!   Britain Has Gone Nuts! EmptyApril 11th 2018, 9:22 am

Britain Has Gone Nuts! 30628910
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
patocazador

patocazador

PostSubject: Re: Britain Has Gone Nuts!   Britain Has Gone Nuts! EmptyApril 11th 2018, 9:27 am

Good One!

Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3355
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Britain Has Gone Nuts!   Britain Has Gone Nuts! EmptyApril 11th 2018, 4:20 pm

@FrontierGander wrote:
Britain Has Gone Nuts! 30628910

This isn't correct he can't read time (British you known), they're waiting for Big Ben to tell them it's time to eat.....

Back to top Go down

Britain Has Gone Nuts!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: