Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16344
Registration date : 2008-05-19

supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.    supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.  Empty2018-04-12, 18:53

Calling for rain/snow for 2 days in a row. Mid 40's Evil or Very Mad I'll be happy with rain and cooler temps but not snow and 40's.
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.    supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.  Empty2018-04-12, 19:12

We got 4.6" of rain from Sunday thru Tuesday AM. 

My pasture, pond, and cows are happier now. April and May are two of our drier months then about halfway through June, it's thunderstorms in the afternoons about every other day ... unless we get a hurricane. Then all bets are off.  :Hide

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16344
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.    supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.  Empty2018-04-13, 10:06

4" of snow already and its coming down HARD. No Guess my food plot will like it. Along with every other tree in the forest lol. Ahhhhh just so damn difficult to stomach snow in april. Rain please!
Back to top Go down
Rick N Bama

Rick N Bama

Male Number of posts : 95
Location : North Alabama smack dab in the heart of Tornado Alley!
Registration date : 2017-11-23

PostSubject: Re: supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.    supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.  Empty2018-04-13, 14:00

It was 82deg here yesterday and about the same temp today, but we have storms on tap for tomorrow.  The weather Gurus say to expect heavy rain, winds up to 70mph, hail and tornadoes.  I think I would gladly swap all of that for your snow!  OH, and we're supposed to have frost again next week.
Back to top Go down
falcon

falcon

Male Number of posts : 1563
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.    supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.  Empty2018-04-13, 14:10

It was 91 degrees here yesterday.   We are also in drought mode.
Back to top Go down
Smokin' Joe
Forum
Forum
Smokin' Joe

Male Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.    supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.  Empty2018-04-14, 08:29

I'm delaying my trip to Missouri Turkey hunting a few days due to the weather.  We're supposed to get 6"-12" of snow on top of rain.  I'm not heading out until roads are good.  I think "most" Minnesotans are completely disgusted with this never ending winter which left us snow covered since November 1st.  I'm ready to move to warmer climates but my wife, "surprisingly", doesn't always agree with me   Shocked

Semper Fi……..
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.    supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.  Empty2018-04-14, 18:21

strong eagle, 
I don't know where you live in Nebraska? but I always liked the area around Valentine. Lots of game animals and birds. I made a trip near Valentine one year just to hunt prairie chickens, sharptails and ducks. I didn't do that good because I went in alone and blind. It took me 3 or 4 days to orient myself to where the birds were and by then I had to drive back.

However, I would never want to spend a winter there.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Rick N Bama

Rick N Bama

Male Number of posts : 95
Location : North Alabama smack dab in the heart of Tornado Alley!
Registration date : 2017-11-23

PostSubject: Re: supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.    supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.  Empty2018-04-16, 14:15

From about mid-morning Saturday and ending early yesterday morning I recorded 3.54" of rain with 5.22" being recorded just a few miles north of me.  Then to top things off we got up this morning to 31deg and freezing rain.  My son informed me that instead of it being April 16 it was actually January 106 What a Face
Back to top Go down
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.    supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.  Empty2018-04-16, 19:35

Still have a fire going here in Missouri, supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow.

oneshot
Back to top Go down

supposed to get 10 to 20 inches of snow tonight.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: