Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

SPRING SALE - GRRW.CA POOR BOY RIFLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3225
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: SPRING SALE - GRRW.CA POOR BOY RIFLE   June 2nd 2018, 7:20 am

SPRING  SALE

GRRW.CA Poor Boy Rifle by Doc White

GRRW CA Poor Boy #1, in honor of my great friend Greg Roberts (part owner of GRRW back in the day), his original design, iron mounted fullstock, kit # 225A,  15/16″  diameter barrel  42″ long  and 50 caliber,  AA maple, Siler flintlock, forged iron furniture, really cast but looks like it was forged,  nail in nose of butt, antler toe plate, no buttplate, single trigger,  grease hole.  

FOR SALE    POR  OBO
Email Doc at:  doc@whitemuzzleloading.com.

Back to top Go down
Kicked Back

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2018-11-17

PostSubject: What's it worth?   March 12th 2019, 9:35 pm

Looks like mine but I have original set triggers, every thing else is the same. Just curious, I will never let go of mine. Thanks for the pics. Neil made mine. wrote:
SPRING  SALE

GRRW.CA Poor Boy Rifle by Doc White

GRRW CA Poor Boy #1, in honor of my great friend Greg Roberts (part owner of GRRW back in the day), his original design, iron mounted fullstock, kit # 225A,  15/16″  diameter barrel  42″ long  and 50 caliber,  AA maple, Siler flintlock, forged iron furniture, really cast but looks like it was forged,  nail in nose of butt, antler toe plate, no buttplate, single trigger,  grease hole.  

FOR SALE    POR  OBO
Email Doc at:  doc@whitemuzzleloading.com.
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SALE - GRRW.CA POOR BOY RIFLE   March 13th 2019, 9:17 am

Neil has memory problems and has stopped building guns, its just day to day projects now.  He's a very nice kicked back guy that's always fun to talk to or visit.

Back to top Go down
Kicked Back

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2018-11-17

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SALE - GRRW.CA POOR BOY RIFLE   March 13th 2019, 3:30 pm

Sorry to hear about Neil. I bought mine from GRRW in 78'(S/N184) if my memory serves me right, I'm having some troubles too or so my wife tells me. I don't have memory problems that I can think of! I just tell her my brain is so full that it's an organizational issue and as soon as I can get around to it I'll find it. Simple and it works good. It's a good thing to talk to you and follow on here. Wish we could get together around a fire and sing " put another log on the fire" and pass the jug with the home made mead wine. kicked back
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: SPRING SALE - GRRW.CA POOR BOY RIFLE   March 14th 2019, 7:35 am

@Kicked Back wrote:
Sorry to hear about Neil. I bought mine from GRRW in 78'(S/N184) if my memory serves me right, I'm having some troubles too or so my wife tells me. I don't have memory problems that I can think of! I just tell her my brain is so full that it's an organizational issue and as soon as I can get around to it I'll find it. Simple and it works good. It's a good thing to talk to you and follow on here. Wish we could get together around a fire and sing " put another log on the fire" and pass the jug with the home made mead wine. kicked back

Carl Walker has the record books of GRRW (guarded like they were gold).   Smile  He'll look up your rifle just for kicks the next time I visit him. Carl, Doc White, Les Bennett and Ron Paull are still building the GRRW guns, just under as different name now - GRRW Collectors Association.  They members of this group would like me to put together another GRRW Rendezvous for 2020 (they don't realize how much work that is, still thinking about it). Our last one was a success and everyone that came had a good time seeing all the GRRW gunsmiths - "Doc and the Boys" as someone referred to them. Sorry got off on something that is special to probably only me.

Your memory is like so many as you say; "my brain is so full that it's an organizational issue and as soon as I can get around to it I'll find it." we all have some issues like yours. Once in a while we become over loaded and something is bound to trickle out ....  then we hear about it from the spouse.

Back to top Go down

SPRING SALE - GRRW.CA POOR BOY RIFLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Muzzleloading Media-
Jump to: