Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE ....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2015-10-20

BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE .... Empty
PostSubject: BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE ....   BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE .... Empty2018-06-16, 15:08

My wife remembers everything, and I’m always reminded of one of my better moments.

My 75th Birthday was almost here (a few years ago now) and everyone was asking what I had planned. Most of our neighbors are Mormon (very churchy), that’s not my makeup, sorry – you have the picture I’m always getting the raised eyebrow ….

So for some unknown reason I decided to make my own birthday card and email it to our friends, Big Mistake…..

BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE .... Img2

BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE .... Img4

"Bunch of sour pusses", not one person answered my invite or was it ever mentioned since !!!

headslap    Dunno

Back to top Go down
russell shaffer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2018-02-05

PostSubject: Re: BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE ....   BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE .... Empty2018-06-16, 15:47

Some people are just narrow minded and no fun at all.  What's wrong with that card anyhow?
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE ....   BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE .... Empty2018-06-16, 18:23

I personally couldn't see anything wrong, like they say "It's in the mind of the receiver".  cheers   lol!

Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16344
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE ....   BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE .... Empty2018-06-16, 18:30

lol! that wouldn't scare me away at all!
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE ....   BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE .... Empty2018-06-16, 18:41

In 1980 at the La Veta Rendezvous several young women got really "plowed" after drinking a friend's "Purple Passion" whiskey mix. The next thing you know everyone is heading down the hill to the sweat lodges. 

These young ladies decided to disrobe outside of the lodges in front of everyone then invite them in if they took off their garments too. You should have heard that sound of falling breech clouts and other clothing along with equipage.   cheers   affraid   sunny   geek  Sound like a car wreck ......

Back to top Go down

BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: