Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Bad experience with CVA customer service today..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muznut

muznut

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2012-01-24

Bad experience with CVA customer service today.. Empty
PostSubject: Bad experience with CVA customer service today..   Bad experience with CVA customer service today.. EmptyJune 27th 2018, 11:53 am

Have a bent firng pin in one of my Apexes due to 209 primers jamming and locking up the ml barrel in the past but now causing my 35 whelen barrel to fail to fire at times. They told me I had to pay for the firing pin and I reminded the guy the gun has a lifetime warranty, 
he agreed with me but told me i have to send the rifle in for it . Im done buying CVA products !
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16313
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with CVA customer service today..   Bad experience with CVA customer service today.. EmptyJune 27th 2018, 11:55 am

Who answered the phone?

Email this guy, Mark@bpiguns.com
Back to top Go down
muznut

muznut

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with CVA customer service today..   Bad experience with CVA customer service today.. EmptyJune 27th 2018, 12:10 pm

His name is Joe.  I'm not gonna send a rifle in for a bent firing pin for anyone because I've fixed lots of guns and all kinds of expensive equipment in my lifetime and most the time if you send a rifle to the factory for repairs they screw it up even more.
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3441
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with CVA customer service today..   Bad experience with CVA customer service today.. EmptyJune 27th 2018, 5:53 pm

Many of the older firms have changed hands that we use to deal with, they have lost their customer service skills and just look at the bottom line - profits....  :tdown2

Back to top Go down
muznut

muznut

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with CVA customer service today..   Bad experience with CVA customer service today.. EmptyJune 28th 2018, 1:17 pm

@FrontierGander wrote:
Who answered the phone?

Email this guy, Mark@bpiguns.com
Who is Mark at CVA ?
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16313
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with CVA customer service today..   Bad experience with CVA customer service today.. EmptyJune 28th 2018, 1:38 pm

VP
Back to top Go down
muznut

muznut

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with CVA customer service today..   Bad experience with CVA customer service today.. EmptyJuly 3rd 2018, 7:09 am

I think I over reacted saying I'm done with CVA because Ken at their call center has taken care of me promptly for the few issues I've had in the past. I think I was a victim of a newbie in their call center and will email mark.
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3441
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with CVA customer service today..   Bad experience with CVA customer service today.. EmptyJuly 3rd 2018, 7:39 am

@muznut wrote:
I think I over reacted saying I'm done with CVA because Ken at their call center has taken care of me promptly for the few issues I've had in the past. I think I was a victim of a newbie in their call center and will email mark.

Good idea muznut, hope everything worked out for you.   :tup2

Back to top Go down
muznut

muznut

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with CVA customer service today..   Bad experience with CVA customer service today.. EmptyJuly 5th 2018, 6:33 am

I emailed Mark at CVA and he has Ken sending me a new firing pin.
Back to top Go down
muznut

muznut

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with CVA customer service today..   Bad experience with CVA customer service today.. EmptyNovember 16th 2018, 4:27 pm

I wanted to update this topic. The new firing pin fixed the problem, I could tell the old one was bent because of the high side of the bend was shinny. Cva was nice enough to send me an extra because my other Apex on rare occasion would ftf with the center fire barrel and the new pin also fixed that rifle so I'm a happy camper .
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
muznut

muznut

PostSubject: Re: Bad experience with CVA customer service today..   Bad experience with CVA customer service today.. EmptyNovember 17th 2018, 9:30 am

Sounds like a good metal treatment but not sure if I can find a cup of liquid nitrogen around here? Your right about the 35 whelen, I've been a 35 cal guy and owned a BLR 358 win for years also a Ruger 77 in 350 rem mag.
Back to top Go down

Bad experience with CVA customer service today..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Modern Shooting :: Modern Shooters-
Jump to: