Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Front sight for CVA accura v2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom Dittenber

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-07-05

Front sight for CVA accura v2 Empty
PostSubject: Front sight for CVA accura v2   Front sight for CVA accura v2 EmptyJuly 8th 2018, 3:52 pm

I am looking for a front sight to replace the original fiber optic that came on the gun. I have replaced the rear sight with a Williams -wgrs series aperture sight. I have read a couple of posts about the XS white line "patridge" front sight, being a good replacement. I have no information or knowledge to tell me if that is correct.
 I am new to muzzle-loading so any help would be MUCH appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Longrangr

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2018-05-20

Front sight for CVA accura v2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front sight for CVA accura v2   Front sight for CVA accura v2 EmptyJuly 8th 2018, 4:53 pm

I installed a Lyman globe sight.  Using a crosshairs insert I got 2 MOA groups out to 200 yards off the bench and 2-1/2 MOA using a sling in sitting and reverse kneeling using a post for a rest is in kneeling.  Painted a post insert with glow in dark paint and I think that will work well for low light shooting.  I can see the glowing post in the globe all the way to the end of legal shooting time after "charging" it with a flashlight.  I haven't shot it yet with the post but I expect it will work well.  I have quite a bit of experience with peep rear and post front sight combination.
Back to top Go down

Front sight for CVA accura v2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-
Jump to: