Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

my wife had a real adventure today.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2012-04-23

my wife had a real adventure today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my wife had a real adventure today.   my wife had a real adventure today. Empty2018-07-27, 06:16

Them Rattlesnakes get me excited. We have Timber Rattlers here and I never seen a small one.

Go by the river here in Summer it is wall to wall Canoes, Rafts and Tubes. Lots of drinking and nudity. They even have one weekend just mostly Homosexuals.

oneshot
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: my wife had a real adventure today.   my wife had a real adventure today. Empty2018-08-01, 09:11

my wife had a real adventure 

When you read just the topic line, I thought "poor lady never saw it coming when she hooked up with you pal"  lol!

Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: my wife had a real adventure today.   my wife had a real adventure today. Empty2018-08-03, 07:09

If there was a good thing about rattlesnakes, it's they warn you by rattling a large percentage of the time. If they are cold they can hit you without warning, when warm laying on rocks they get real loud. The family farm was referred to as "Rattlesnake Haven" for a 100 years and before being homesteaded in the 1870's. I lived there for over 20 years killing rattlers daily for probably 10 years, finally settling down to a few in the spring or fall. We would cook the meat, tan the hides and save the rattles (shoe boxes full). I use to get asked "why did you decide to clean them out" I would reply "no one else would". You would get some strange looks ....

Now cottonmouths are a different story, they have a different sneaky mind set.  Remember in "Lonesome Dove" when the cottonmouths came across the river rolled up in a ball and hit the horse and rider. That's for real not Hollywood folks. We were on the Missouri River near the Mississippi when we had a roll of cottonmouths come off the bank almost into our canoe. That scared the crap out of us and I beat the crap out of them with my paddle while several other members shot them with shot out of tradeguns. No-one got bite and we killed everyone of the snakes in that roll. That was the worst moment I have ever had killing snakes.

Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: my wife had a real adventure today.   my wife had a real adventure today. Empty2018-08-03, 14:27

I have a little experience with being around buffalo too, outfitting for buffalo hunts and killing my own and ones for guys that can't keep them on the ground.

my wife had a real adventure today. Buff3
 THE FIRST SHOT WAS AT 85 YARDS, THE SECOND GUN CAME INTO PLAY AT 40 YARDS WITH THE BULL CHARGING ME.

my wife had a real adventure today. Buff7
HERE ANOTHER BULL WALKED IN AND WAS EYEING ME UP - DROPPED HIM TOO.

my wife had a real adventure today. Buffhu10
SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SECOND AT CLOSE RANGE.

my wife had a real adventure today. Buff2
YOU DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO END THE KILL.

my wife had a real adventure today. Buff4
END RESULT.

Back to top Go down

my wife had a real adventure today.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: