Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Ads

Share | 

Bought a new bipod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 15372
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Bought a new bipod   August 8th 2018, 11:29 am

I always liked this style, kind of reminds me of the m60 bipod with the steel sleds on the bottom. I have a basical bipod on my mosin nagant but i may end up putting this bipod on it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Rick N Bama

Male Number of posts : 67
Location : North Alabama smack dab in the heart of Tornado Alley!
Registration date : 2017-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new bipod   August 8th 2018, 11:51 am

May I ask if you've ever shot an M60?  They're a fun gun to shoot, especially if you're not being shot at affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 15372
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new bipod   August 8th 2018, 11:53 am

LOL No not yet. The NRA Whittington Center has a deal every other year where you can shoot a fully automatic machine gun for something like $75 for 100 rounds. My brother in law fired a SCAR the last time they had it. Just depends on what machine guns they bring out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Rick N Bama

Male Number of posts : 67
Location : North Alabama smack dab in the heart of Tornado Alley!
Registration date : 2017-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new bipod   August 8th 2018, 12:05 pm

I was in the USAF, but while in Vietnam I was able to fly as a door gunner on an Army Huey making a "milk" run from Tan Son Nhut to Cu Chi to pick up the mail & replacements.  I fired around 200 rounds from the gun and like I said, it's fun if you're not being shot at which thankfully we  weren't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark1945

Male Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2015-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new bipod   August 9th 2018, 9:38 am

My favorite weapon while I was in Nam. Had 1 mounted in our maint jeep we followed the convoys with.

Cabelas 58 cal Hawken             Colt Navy 36 cal                     Pietta 1863 Remington pocket rev 31 cal
Pedersoli Kodiak 58 cal             CVA 58 Cal. Mountain Rifle      Classic Arms Co 44 Cal New Orleans Ace
CVA 45 Cal Derringer               TC Renegade 54cal                 Navy Arms Co. Pietta 12 gauge double
Pedersoli 12 gauge double        Traditions Crockett 32 cal        2 Traditions Mountain Rifles 50 cal
Pietta 1851 Conf Navy 44
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new bipod   

Back to top Go down

Bought a new bipod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Modern Shooting :: Modern Shooters-
Jump to: