Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

American Pioneer Powder Out Of Business ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Landngroove

Landngroove

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-12-05

PostSubject: American Pioneer Powder Out Of Business ?   August 9th 2018, 12:39 pm

I am wondering if American Pioneer Powder is out of business. It is no longer available locally, online most are out of stock. I emailed them and get no response. Also tried calling, and no response. Also Black MZ was made by APP,  I believe, and that too is no longer available.
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 15939
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: American Pioneer Powder Out Of Business ?   August 9th 2018, 1:00 pm

My guess is they are out of business. Alliant claims they are stopping production until they sell off the old stock, but that sounds fishy to me. At $10 a pound, it sounds like like a, get rid of it, lets move on, kind of deal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
falcon

falcon

Male Number of posts : 1521
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: American Pioneer Powder Out Of Business ?   August 9th 2018, 5:43 pm

Just (6:50 pm CST) called the American Pioneer Powder manufacturing facility in Whitewater, CO and got a recording.
Back to top Go down
PaperPunch1

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2018-08-19

PostSubject: Re: American Pioneer Powder Out Of Business ?   September 9th 2018, 10:36 am

Glad I bought three jugs when they were still around....still have 2.5 of them. Use mostly traditional BP rifles but use JSG in my inline (occasionally).
Back to top Go down

American Pioneer Powder Out Of Business ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Powder Room-
Jump to: