Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

the cops got some guys.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

the cops got some guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the cops got some guys.    the cops got some guys.  Empty2018-08-10, 11:14

" P.S. can anybody tell me about chryslers, never owned one. it sure seems like a nice car with very low milage. its fully loaded."

I owned a '56 Dodge that was good.After that a '72 Dodge Power Wagon that snapped U-joints like they were pretzels every time I used the 4WD.
Then was a '96 Caravan that Dodge had to buy back due to the lemon law. 
Now my wife has a Dodge Grand Caravan that is in the shop at least once a month.

My daughter had a Chrysler Sebring that literally fell apart .. no kidding. The fender fell off the left front and I had to use zip ties to hold it together until she could get home. A month later the rear wheel fell off due to a cracked hub.

In other words, my advice would be to get a refund. Chrysler is now owned by Fiat and I've had 2 of those. They were worse than the Dodges.

Pray a lot.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
azal

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-29

PostSubject: Re: the cops got some guys.    the cops got some guys.  Empty2018-08-10, 13:04

I have a 2007 Chrysler town and country that has almost 200 thousand on it. No major repairs other than when my wife used it to take a deer one night. I usually run Chevrolet trucks, got the Chrysler from my Dad when He quit driving.
Back to top Go down
John Neslen

Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2015-02-28

PostSubject: Re: the cops got some guys.    the cops got some guys.  Empty2018-08-10, 16:04

My 3/4 ton 71 Dodge 4x4 has a 318 engine, I rebuilt it once and it is still going strong with 386,000 miles on it.

No u-joint problems.

John
Back to top Go down
patocazador

patocazador

Number of posts : 5852
Registration date : 2012-08-22

PostSubject: Re: the cops got some guys.    the cops got some guys.  Empty2018-08-10, 16:08

@John Neslen wrote:
My 3/4 ton 71 Dodge 4x4 has a 318 engine, I rebuilt it once and it is still going strong with 386,000 miles on it.

No u-joint problems.

John

Glad to hear it, John. Mine had a 318 also. I never had engine problems just U-joints.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." -Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16344
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: the cops got some guys.    the cops got some guys.  Empty2018-08-10, 16:15

We can not really compare 1970s VS 2018 mopar guys lol.

My nephew has owned ( all brand new except for one ) 2014 ( new ) dodge dart. great car, rides rough, good MPG and comfy inside. 2015 dodge challenger ( used ) excellent car inside and out, smooth ride, great mpg. He bought a brand new off the show room floor 2017 dodge challenger RT and that sucker is sweet. Never any issues with the cars he has owned.

My ex girl friends sister works for dodge and when i met her, she said she personally would not own anything build before 2008 as they were doing some real shoddy work on them and were not engineering them to last.
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16344
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: the cops got some guys.    the cops got some guys.  Empty2018-08-10, 16:17

One complaint I have about that '17 challenger is 4th gear. Its completely gutless for the next couple of minutes as it starts to wind up. His '15 challenger even with a v6 had a lot more pull through all of the years ( 8 speed auto vs 6 speed manual) It constantly kept the rpm up high and pulling.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
heelerau

heelerau

Male Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2018-02-08

PostSubject: Re: the cops got some guys.    the cops got some guys.  Empty2018-08-11, 08:18

We have had 4 PT Cruisers and been ver happy with all of them, we still have our last one, and we ver sorry that Chrysler quit on them.  I will be keen to get a Jeep Wrangler pick up when they get around to releasing them down under.

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: the cops got some guys.    the cops got some guys.  Empty2018-08-11, 10:51

Many Mopars for cars they were a '57 Plymouth, then'59 Dodge D500 - (AHRA/NHRA national record holder), a '65 Dodge Cornet (another AHRA/NHRA national record holder), '69 Dodge 'Six-Pack' car - (AHRA/NHRA/IHRA national record holder many many times), '70 Dodge Challenger (NHRA national record holder) - all very fast, trouble free vehicles. For trucks I have owned only 3-4 Dodges 3/4 and 1 ton trucks to pull drag race cars, mechanically they were fine, comfort and noise were another issue on the early ones. My biggest problem was always trying to find special performance parts.

Back to top Go down
Mike in Oz

Mike in Oz

Male Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2017-09-22

PostSubject: Re: the cops got some guys.    the cops got some guys.  Empty2018-08-12, 17:33

@heelerau wrote:
We have had 4 PT Cruisers and been ver happy with all of them, we still have our last one, and we ver sorry that Chrysler quit on them.  I will be keen to get a Jeep Wrangler pick up when they get around to releasing them down under.

Morning bud,

I'll let you take my new (to me) TJ wrangler for a spin, its a stupid amount of fun! Smile
Back to top Go down

the cops got some guys.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: