Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

MUZZLELOADING FORUM

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Ads

Share | 

Re-Opening their doors - Buffalo Bullets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrontierGander
Forum
Forum

Male Number of posts : 15450
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re-Opening their doors - Buffalo Bullets   August 15th 2018, 5:23 pm

Just a heads up, but the old Buffalo Bullets company will be opening their doors again. The first bullet to hit the market will be their famous Ball-et bullet that can be shot from slow twist .50cal barrels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Grimord

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening their doors - Buffalo Bullets   August 16th 2018, 6:34 am

That's good news.  I am running out of my stock of the .50 cal ballets.  I was going to try some of the Hornaday PA conicals to see if they shot as well, but now I think I will wait to get some of the new ballets from Buffalo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldMtnMan

Male Number of posts : 10158
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening their doors - Buffalo Bullets   August 16th 2018, 8:31 am

That is good news for those who want a bit more smack than a PRB. The Ball-ettes worked good in slow twist bores.

"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkitoff

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2018-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening their doors - Buffalo Bullets   August 16th 2018, 10:23 am

I like the PA Conicals but would try the Ball-etts to see if there is a difference.  I hope the price is competitive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aviomech

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening their doors - Buffalo Bullets   August 28th 2018, 11:54 pm

Hands down the best bullet I have ever used in a ML.  Good to see them back, I ran out of stock a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparkitoff

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2018-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening their doors - Buffalo Bullets   September 12th 2018, 8:04 am

I've not seen these yet but keep looking periodically. I have recently found the PA Conicals have been reduced in price slightly as I found several boxes for just $9.99 per box. I am really hoping to get a box of Ball-ettes and compare accuracy directly with the Hornady's. It would be nice if Buffalo was available on a wide-spread scale. I can order Hornady from at least 10 different places including directly.  Last time I wanted Buffalo the only place that had them was Dixie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Opening their doors - Buffalo Bullets   

Back to top Go down

Re-Opening their doors - Buffalo Bullets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Projectiles-
Jump to: