Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

She's got some new glass!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16149
Registration date : 2008-05-19

She's got some new glass! Empty
PostSubject: She's got some new glass!   She's got some new glass! EmptySeptember 2nd 2018, 12:28 am

Not the greatest, but at 14lbs, the scope should hold up! 3-12x40 Konushot on the big 1:22 .45 muzzy! I added a slip on Limbsaver recoil pad to make sure nothing jolts me to bad. I want to try 80gr Black MZ with a 460gr No Excuse and sight the scope in at 25 yards, then 50 and 100 depending how well things go.

I think after hunting season I am going to strip this rifle down and refinish the stock. Shes got her bumps and bruises but I really want to show this Walnut off the best I can.

She shot awesome with a 4x scope. It's going to be scary wit ha 12x scope on this thing.
She's got some new glass! 100_2410
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
azal

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2018-07-29

PostSubject: Re: She's got some new glass!   She's got some new glass! EmptySeptember 2nd 2018, 5:27 pm

That is one neat looking stock !
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3292
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: She's got some new glass!   She's got some new glass! EmptySeptember 3rd 2018, 2:36 pm

There goes "sell the damn thing" again.....  No  Don't sell, invest more bucks ... $$$  pale

She's got some new glass! Img2

Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16149
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: She's got some new glass!   She's got some new glass! EmptySeptember 3rd 2018, 2:58 pm

No one was willing to take a shot at her lol. Screw it, not giving my stuff away for free! I will invest some time, reblue the barrel, refinish the stock and then the price really will go up from there. Not really a rifle you will ever see again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3292
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: She's got some new glass!   She's got some new glass! EmptySeptember 3rd 2018, 3:06 pm

@FrontierGander wrote:
No one was willing to take a shot at her lol. Screw it, not giving my stuff away for free! I will invest some time, reblue the barrel, refinish the stock and then the price really will go up from there. Not really a rifle you will ever see again.

I have known some young ladies like that (you will never see them again). You know the feeling kid.   cheers   geek

She's got some new glass! Img2

Back to top Go down

She's got some new glass!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-
Jump to: