Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Must Login everytime I go into Frontier Muzzleloading

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RonC
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
RonC

Male Number of posts : 1140
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Must Login everytime I go into Frontier Muzzleloading Empty
PostSubject: Must Login everytime I go into Frontier Muzzleloading   Must Login everytime I go into Frontier Muzzleloading Empty2018-09-18, 16:15

I would appreciate recommendations concerning how I can set up my Frontier Muzzleloading membership so that I will remain logged in and not have to log in every time.
Thanks,
Ron

Outside of a Dog, a Book is Man’s Best Friend. Inside of a Dog, It’s Too Dark to Read. Groucho Marx (or possibly someone earlier)
Back to top Go down
Kentucky Colonel

Kentucky Colonel

Male Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2015-10-28

Must Login everytime I go into Frontier Muzzleloading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Login everytime I go into Frontier Muzzleloading   Must Login everytime I go into Frontier Muzzleloading Empty2018-09-18, 20:03

Ron, I don't think this is a site membership issue. My local computer saves the password so I never have to look it up. The setting you want would be in your computer's settings, I think. 

I just changed computers a few months ago and had to write Jonathan to get my password it had been so long since I had used it. I did not remember it because the computer kept up with it. Till the computer died...

Florida Muzzleloaders Association 
Central Florida Muzzleloaders 
Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association
NMLRA
Back to top Go down

Must Login everytime I go into Frontier Muzzleloading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: