Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3488
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution. Empty
PostSubject: Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution.   Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution. Empty2018-09-18, 19:40

With my diabetes I'm having issues with walking any distance and may have found a solution. Have lost approximately 35-38% blood flow from the waist down. My mail box is one of the community ones at the other side of the block, so its walk a half block each way which is a real effort at times. 

This has had me looking at different things to make going for the mails easier and I saw something on TV that got my attention. Has anyone ever seen one of these? The one I saw could do 35 MPH and do wheel stands with no effort.

Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution. DSCN3553-e1536848169825

The tricycle comes standard with a black basket (cover not included) and bicycle seat with additional options available.

Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution. DSCN3407-e1530627795772
Powerful yet compact battery in a easily accessible location. The battery also locks in place using a key making it safe from theft.

Tricycle Info
Adjustable Seat, Maximum Rider Weight of 300 pounds, Designed for All Terrains!
Battery
48V/16AH Samsung Lithium Ion Battery, 4-6 Hour charge time, Battery Life: About 1000 Charges

Motor

BaFang 750W Front Drive Motor Power: Fixed Output Power : 750W5 Power Levels Quick Charger:US Standard Smart Charger Throttle Type : Variable Speed Control – 1/2 Twist Throttle

Odometer LCD Display Features: 

• Speedometer

• Battery Level

• Speed Setting Indicator

• Trip Distance

???

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Coalforge

Coalforge

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2016-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution.   Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution. Empty2018-09-27, 17:08

Just saw a 2 wheel version (same brand, fat tires) of that in camo on sale at my local gun shop
Back to top Go down
http://www.keystoneironworks.com/
burlesontom

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2018-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution.   Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution. Empty2018-09-28, 10:47

I am in the same boat for the same reason. Who makes it and what does it cost?

They had one of these at Sams Club I saw two days ago for $450.00. I sort of liked it.

https://www.colemanpowersportsusa.com/products/ct200ua
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution.   Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution. Empty2018-09-28, 11:16

https://www.epicsontech.com/electric-tricycles/fat-tire-electric-tricycle/

Not cheap, probably the best one you can buy. Talked to a guy that uses his daily, even when bird watching with it.  Fancy model is on sale for $1,900.00.

Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16344
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution.   Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution. Empty2018-09-28, 11:22

whats next, socks & sandals! lol!

Last edited by FrontierGander on 2018-09-29, 17:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution.   Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution. Empty2018-09-28, 11:48

@FrontierGander wrote:
whats, socks & sandals! lol!

The Native American's wore sandals made of Yucca leaves at Mesa Verde 750 years ago (damn near as old as Pete).  
Socks were a white man's thing from Europe smart ass ....  affraid   study   Laughing  damn that sounded like Pete talking ....

Mean while back at the ranch Tonto racked the masked man's balls on the pool table !!!  lol!

Last edited by Buck Conner on 2018-09-28, 20:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
burlesontom

PostSubject: Re: Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution.   Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution. Empty2018-09-28, 13:35

No. Meanwhile back at the ranch, grandma keeps beating off the Indians but they just keep coming and coming. headslap
Back to top Go down
oneshot 1

oneshot 1

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution.   Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution. Empty2018-09-28, 14:17

We can't use one hunting here. Dang it.

oneshot
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution.   Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution. Empty2018-09-29, 17:13

@oneshot 1 wrote:
We can't use one hunting here. Dang it.

oneshot

An outlaw like you oneshot, that would stop you - the law, come on bud tell us the real story.    Smile

Back to top Go down
burlesontom

PostSubject: Re: Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution.   Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution. Empty2018-09-30, 10:55

I looked at getting a 3 wheeled bike. WM sells some single speed bikes from Schwinn for around $300. Multi speed bikes go up a lot. But they might work for an old phart like me.
Back to top Go down

Been having issues with walking any distance and have found a solution.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: