Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Classified Ad section?

Go down 

Should we keep the Classified Ads Section?
 Yes, Lets keep it!
 No, Nothing New comes in or Sells! Delete it!
View results
AuthorMessage
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16225
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Classified Ad section? Empty
PostSubject: Classified Ad section?   Classified Ad section? EmptySeptember 23rd 2018, 10:09 pm

Lately  there has not been a great flow of goods coming in or going out of the classified ads section of the forum. I am stuck between a hard and a hard place in either removing it or leaving it. If I do keep it. I think I will set a 3 month rule. If it hasn't sold by then, remove it or else it will be deleted. This includes my stuff as well ( Except Frontier's Lubes & of course, Mtn Man Emp. ) We are just looking at the general classified ads.

My personal vote - Remove it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Kentucky Colonel

Kentucky Colonel

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2015-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Classified Ad section?   Classified Ad section? EmptySeptember 24th 2018, 2:02 am

If it is removed, when folks want to sell something, it will just bleed over into other threads and become messy. Plus, I enjoy reviewing it. Looked this week as a matter of fact. Thought about buying those camp fire hangers and a couple other things.

Florida Muzzleloaders Association 
Central Florida Muzzleloaders 
Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association
NMLRA
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Grimord

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2015-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Classified Ad section?   Classified Ad section? EmptySeptember 24th 2018, 9:08 am

I hope you keep it, but I still can't seem to access the section to post an item for sale.  Can't figure out why this is.
Back to top Go down
mark1945
Forum
Forum
mark1945

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2015-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Classified Ad section?   Classified Ad section? EmptySeptember 24th 2018, 11:51 am

I hope you keep it ,but I agree that after a time if they dont sell they need to be removed .

Cabelas 58 cal Hawken             Colt Navy 36 cal                     Pietta 1863 Remington pocket rev 31 cal
Pedersoli Kodiak 58 cal             CVA 58 Cal. Mountain Rifle      Classic Arms Co 44 Cal New Orleans Ace
CVA 45 Cal Derringer               TC Renegade 54cal                 Navy Arms Co. Pietta 12 gauge double
Pedersoli 12 gauge double        Traditions Crockett 32 cal        2 Traditions Mountain Rifles 50 cal
Pietta 1851 Conf Navy 44
Back to top Go down
BigAl52
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
BigAl52

Male Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2016-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Classified Ad section?   Classified Ad section? EmptySeptember 24th 2018, 9:28 pm

I vote to Keep it. I have had good luck selling there and Im about to post a couple items for sale. I dont however have any issues about removing items that have been there along time.

John Bergmann 50 cal Lancaster
John Bergmann 54 cal Hawken
GRRW 50 cal
GRRW 58 cal
Lyman GPR 54 cal flintlock L&R lock davis deerslayer trigger
Lyman Trade Rifle 54 cal
CVA Hawken 58 cal by Jonathan
Hawken Squirrel Rifle 40 cal by John Bergman
Pedersoli Penn Rifle 50 cal flintlock
Back to top Go down
Mike in Oz

Mike in Oz

Male Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2017-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Classified Ad section?   Classified Ad section? EmptySeptember 24th 2018, 11:10 pm

Keep it, always nice to see what's available out there.
Back to top Go down
olecoop

olecoop

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2014-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Classified Ad section?   Classified Ad section? EmptySeptember 25th 2018, 6:11 am

Keep it,but as you said after a certain amount of time(60 days) then remove it.
Back to top Go down
azal

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2018-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Classified Ad section?   Classified Ad section? EmptySeptember 25th 2018, 8:29 am

I am fairly new to this site(and to Muzzleloading), and I like it. One of the first things I did when I found this site was to buy a 54 cal. T/C from the classified adds. I think You should keep them. Most gun shops in my area will not handle used muzzleloading equipment. There is only one, Thunderstick Trading in Tucson, that carries much in the way of guns and accessories. That's about a 100 mile round trip for me. So, Yes I think You should keep it.
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

PostSubject: Re: Classified Ad section?   Classified Ad section? EmptySeptember 25th 2018, 10:43 am

Okay We will keep it then guys. :tup2
Back to top Go down
Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2018-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Classified Ad section?   Classified Ad section? EmptySeptember 25th 2018, 9:11 pm

What I really wish you had was the "Today's Posts" option to list everything new on the forum.
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

PostSubject: Re: Classified Ad section?   Classified Ad section? EmptySeptember 26th 2018, 10:08 am

When a new post pops up, there should be a big red button symbol on the side on the menu bar. Are you using your phone or a PC/Desktop? I know the forum on a cell phone is a very generic gray/blue color with no pictures unless switched manually to the classic form option which shows what we see on a PC.
Back to top Go down
Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2018-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Classified Ad section?   Classified Ad section? EmptySeptember 26th 2018, 10:58 am

A PC. I'll look for it now. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

PostSubject: Re: Classified Ad section?   Classified Ad section? EmptySeptember 26th 2018, 11:41 am

test post once more, i always forget to look for the red button lol!
Back to top Go down

Classified Ad section?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: