Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

kratom,does it work for pain?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16225
Registration date : 2008-05-19

kratom,does it work for pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: kratom,does it work for pain?   kratom,does it work for pain? EmptySeptember 24th 2018, 10:02 am

I think you forgot to hit send. I don't see anyone deleting it in the data log.

not sure what helps with hip pain, but the 4 injections I got into my SI joints has worked for years now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
Hanshi

Hanshi

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: kratom,does it work for pain?   kratom,does it work for pain? EmptySeptember 24th 2018, 12:37 pm

I've never heard of that herb before.  My wife and I both have chronic pain mostly due to autoimmune disease.  I usually only react mildly or not at all to drugs; but my wife reacts strongly to them.  Marijuana is legal here and easy to acquire, as are the oils and derivatives.  I tried it a few times and found it does help pain.  But I don't like to smoke it and prefer taking it by mouth; baked in cookies or something similar.  I mostly drink a glass of wine or a whiskey three times a week which also, as you said, makes it feel better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.martialartsusa.com
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16225
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: kratom,does it work for pain?   kratom,does it work for pain? EmptySeptember 28th 2018, 8:27 am

I dont know about this one but after reading it, i wouldnt be using it.
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/kratom
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
CVA Enthusiast

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2018-09-18

PostSubject: Re: kratom,does it work for pain?   kratom,does it work for pain? EmptyOctober 23rd 2018, 5:43 pm

Ok aches pains I cure most joint pain not with fancy over the counter ointment/meds, As many scorpion peppers I can stick in glass jar, poked all over with fork pour in either Grain alcohol or HEET must be high alcohol content let sit for few weeks shaking every few days. At end of 3 weeks or so rub on joints, Sounds crazy as hell but it works. Every so often change out peppers got to be a Super hot Scorpion/Ghost/Reaper/Orange Habaneros.
Back to top Go down
John Neslen

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2015-02-28

PostSubject: Re: kratom,does it work for pain?   kratom,does it work for pain? EmptyOctober 23rd 2018, 5:54 pm

My old wore out joints feel better after a rub down with full strength DMSO.

John
Back to top Go down
Hanshi

Hanshi

PostSubject: Re: kratom,does it work for pain?   kratom,does it work for pain? EmptyOctober 24th 2018, 1:09 pm

Homemade hot pepper solution is NOT silly!  Creams with pure capsaicin (the "hot" in pepper) are available and have a good reputation for easing joint pain.  Years ago I used to use DMSO.  Get the medical grade which usually contains distilled water as an additive.  A vet usually has access to it since DMSO is commonly used on animals.  But wherever you apply it should be scrupulously clean and NEVER allow anything else to come in contact with the liquid.  It's also a solvent and anything it touches will be absorbed through the skin.  This is why some people dissolve aspirin in it and apply to their forehead for headaches.

In the old medical drama starring Jack Klugman as "Quincy"; his assistant forensics medical examiner was poisoned by cobra venom mixed with DMSO and applied to his cars steering wheel.  They caught the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Hanshi

Hanshi

PostSubject: Re: kratom,does it work for pain?   kratom,does it work for pain? EmptyOctober 24th 2018, 3:04 pm

Duh, you knows I don't know nuttin abouts that.  I just did my jobs and dat was dat.  Plus I wus acquitted.
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3355
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: kratom,does it work for pain?   kratom,does it work for pain? EmptyOctober 24th 2018, 8:02 pm

@FrontierGander wrote:
I dont know about this one but after reading it, i wouldnt be using it.
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/kratom

Hey, if the government says it's bad - then it can't be all that bad !!!!   scratch   study   geek

Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: kratom,does it work for pain?   kratom,does it work for pain? EmptyOctober 24th 2018, 8:05 pm

@strong eagle wrote:
dmso is supposed to work really good and has a lot of years of good reports behind it. so, where do it get it, i would like to try it on my left hip joint.

Jon what do you think, Boulder Colorado, 18th Street Mall - they sell everything if it's illegal .....   geek

Back to top Go down
John Neslen

PostSubject: Re: kratom,does it work for pain?   kratom,does it work for pain? EmptyOctober 25th 2018, 10:39 am

I bought DMSO of internet, very cheap for the benefits it gives. I use it 2-3 times a day.

John
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

PostSubject: Re: kratom,does it work for pain?   kratom,does it work for pain? EmptyOctober 25th 2018, 10:44 am

@Hanshi wrote:
Duh, you knows I don't know nuttin abouts that.  I just did my jobs and dat was dat.  Plus I wus acquitted.

https://www.google.com/search?q=DMSO&oq=DMSO&aqs=chrome..69i57.1752j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Back to top Go down
John Neslen

PostSubject: Re: kratom,does it work for pain?   kratom,does it work for pain? EmptyOctober 25th 2018, 10:51 am

DUH me, I forgot to state you must clean your hands and the area DMSO is going to be applied as your body will absorb everything under the DMSO.

John
Back to top Go down
CVA Enthusiast

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2018-09-18

PostSubject: Re: kratom,does it work for pain?   kratom,does it work for pain? EmptyOctober 25th 2018, 5:48 pm

Problem with me and dsmo, is I am fully versed in all of its applications I do not trust myself to tempting and easy
Back to top Go down

kratom,does it work for pain?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: