Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

CVA Optima Stainless Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trapper50

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2018-10-03

CVA Optima Stainless Black Empty
PostSubject: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyOctober 3rd 2018, 4:26 am

i just ordered me a new CVA Optima V2  26" Stainless Black 50 cal Magnum rifle   I am very excited been wanting one for as couple of years now Very Happy I got mine a muzzloaders.com for $249.99+ 6.00 S&H  with the Duramount Scope mount

Last edited by trapper50 on October 8th 2018, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jdroyer

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2018-09-20

PostSubject: Re: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyOctober 3rd 2018, 6:47 am

Great gun, great price=big fun!
Back to top Go down
hunting savage

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2014-05-03

PostSubject: Re: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyOctober 3rd 2018, 9:42 am

GOOD BUY
Back to top Go down
trapper50

PostSubject: Re: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyOctober 6th 2018, 2:52 am

Thank yall fellas i just can't afford a CVA Accrua they are $400 + I maybe later on but my Optima V2 will do what i need it for putting meat in the freezer at $249.99 + just $6 S&H
Back to top Go down
CVA Enthusiast

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2018-09-18

PostSubject: Re: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyOctober 8th 2018, 6:01 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16149
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyOctober 8th 2018, 6:05 pm

I've owned their entire line up at one point and even their lowest costing muzzleloader shoots just as good as their most expensive model. The more costlier models just come better refined and some fancier stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
CVA Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyOctober 8th 2018, 6:23 pm

Yup my findings CVA/Traditions/BPI/Thompson Center all shoot well and accurate the more refined in fit and finished the higher the price
Back to top Go down
trapper50

PostSubject: Re: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyOctober 8th 2018, 6:28 pm

I will be happy with my Oprima V2 it's arriving tomarrow on FedEx . My brother traded for a CVA Wolf & it's a awesome shooting rifle I am begining to think that any rifle that has CVA stamped on it you have a well made hunting rifle
Back to top Go down
trapper50

PostSubject: Re: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyOctober 14th 2018, 11:49 am

I still haven't shot my new Optima V2 yet it's raiining ALOT & is very wet here . I will post when i get to shoot it
Back to top Go down
Rick N Bama

Rick N Bama

Male Number of posts : 95
Location : North Alabama smack dab in the heart of Tornado Alley!
Registration date : 2017-11-23

PostSubject: Re: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyOctober 15th 2018, 6:00 pm

I have an older CVA Optima that was $125.00 at Walmart.  The more I shoot it, then more I like it.  It's even decent shoot with PRBs at plinking ranges.  A fellow can shoot it all day with those & still have some money left in the bank.  I'm not a hunter so plinking is all I do with it.
Back to top Go down
Grago

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2015-09-13

PostSubject: Re: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyOctober 22nd 2018, 7:29 pm

I have owned the wolf optima accura v2 and now have the mr the optima shot better than any of them and had a better trigger than the adjustable ones on the accuras i loaned the optima to a friend he killed a nice deer with it and wanted to buy it so i sold it to him i like my mr fine but if i had it to do over i would just buy a optima or a wolf
Back to top Go down
Grago

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2015-09-13

PostSubject: Re: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyOctober 22nd 2018, 7:29 pm

I have owned the wolf optima accura v2 and now have the mr the optima shot better than any of them and had a better trigger than the adjustable ones on the accuras i loaned the optima to a friend he killed a nice deer with it and wanted to buy it so i sold it to him i like my mr fine but if i had it to do over i would just buy a optima or a wolf
Back to top Go down
CVA Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyOctober 24th 2018, 5:55 pm

I have a CVA Hawken, Buck Horn, Bolt action hunter I am not big on the break opens but that does not mean they are not worthy, have few friends wanting me to buy Optima/Wolf/Accura My opinion and mine only that $100 buck horn functions and hits as well as the $400 accura, The buck horn takes a little longer to clean and needs tools I can not see $300 mark-up for "EASE" of cleaning Now that is just me.
Back to top Go down
trapper50

PostSubject: Re: CVA Optima Stainless Black   CVA Optima Stainless Black EmptyDecember 4th 2018, 8:47 pm

We fellow smoke pole hunters i hate to tell this so here it goes I flat out missed a?beautiful  LARGE RACKED 6 Pointer and i am still trying to figure out how i just plain missed him the next day i checked my CVA Optima 26" ant it wasn't  the rifle it was me i truly dont know how i missed him he was about 45 yds from my front porch he was facing me Andi put?the crosshair on him and took  aim and BOOM and nothing no blood hair nothing i feel like a idiot
Back to top Go down

CVA Optima Stainless Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-
Jump to: