Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

245 Grain Aero Tip Powerbelts, New Sieze Stick , Scope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trapper50

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2018-10-03

245 Grain Aero Tip Powerbelts, New Sieze Stick , Scope Empty
PostSubject: 245 Grain Aero Tip Powerbelts, New Sieze Stick , Scope   245 Grain Aero Tip Powerbelts, New Sieze Stick , Scope EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 12:01 am

I ordered me the 245 grn Aero Tip Powerbelts  for my rifle i can truly say that no deer hasn't gotten away from a shot with them cant find that TC ez Anti Sieze tape no where anymore so i am switching to the CVA Anit Sieze Stick I used the tape for as long as i can find it I will get used to the stick I am also putting a brand new Barska Huntmaster 3x9x30mm i found it on sell on Ebay for $34.75 it's regular price is $69.99 .I had the exact same scope on my orginial Optima & it done  excellent TC Muzzloading 209 Primers i love it already & i will be shooting the IMR White Hots i love the velocites & the knockdown power it give me
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16149
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: 245 Grain Aero Tip Powerbelts, New Sieze Stick , Scope   245 Grain Aero Tip Powerbelts, New Sieze Stick , Scope EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 12:05 am

You can use regular white teflon ( pumbers ) tape. If you bought the new version with the quick release breech plug, no tape is needed. A little anti seize to prevent galling helps, but generally they need nothing on the breech plug threads.

I actually have that same scope except 40mm. Cheap, but that sob has held up great on multiple rifles!
Back to top Go down
https://www.frontiermuzzleloading.com
trapper50

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: 245 Grain Aero Tip Powerbelts, New Sieze Stick , Scope   245 Grain Aero Tip Powerbelts, New Sieze Stick , Scope EmptyOctober 14th 2018, 11:52 am

Yep i like the Barska i cought mine on Ebay for only $34.75 they may still have more of them
Back to top Go down

245 Grain Aero Tip Powerbelts, New Sieze Stick , Scope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-
Jump to: