Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

New member from Idaho with a TC Renegade in .54.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3406
Registration date : 2015-10-20

New member from Idaho with a TC Renegade in .54.  Empty
PostSubject: New member from Idaho with a TC Renegade in .54.    New member from Idaho with a TC Renegade in .54.  EmptyFri 26 Oct - 19:15

Renegadehunter

NOW YOUR SET - Welcome

New member from Idaho.  Got into black powder about 6 or 7 years ago and have been hooked ever since.  I have a TC Renegade in .54 cal that I inherited, can't believe I let it sit in the gun cabinet for a couple of years before trying it out.  I tend to prefer sidelocks, although will admit the in-lines are sure convenient to unload and clean, my brother-in-law has one that I've shot here and there.  I don't own one though, and for some reason they just don't "do it" for me like a sidelock does.  New member from Idaho with a TC Renegade in .54.  Icon_scratch  I enjoy bear, turkey, deer, elk, grouse, and coyote hunting as often as I possibly can.  I've also been dabbling in making antler powder measures for myself and a couple of friends and am about to try to make a field flask out of an elk shed I have just to make more room in my shooting bag.  I also enjoy 3D archery, fishing, camping, atv riding, and snowmobiling.  I've been hunting with shotguns and centerfires since I was 12, started archery hunting at 18, and got into black powder at about 38.
Still learn something new all the time and am always looking to learn more.  I think that's why we all enjoy it so much, other than the obvious love of the outdoors.  I look forward to talking shooting and hunting with all of you.

Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3406
Registration date : 2015-10-20

New member from Idaho with a TC Renegade in .54.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member from Idaho with a TC Renegade in .54.    New member from Idaho with a TC Renegade in .54.  EmptySat 27 Oct - 18:15

Your hunting experiences sound like many of these members here.

Back to top Go down

New member from Idaho with a TC Renegade in .54.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Traditional Muzzleloading-
Jump to: