Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock MZ 270 GRN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trapper50

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2018-10-03

TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock  MZ 270 GRN Empty
PostSubject: TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock MZ 270 GRN   TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock  MZ 270 GRN EmptyNovember 8th 2018, 4:34 pm

Has any of you fellas used theTROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock  MZ 270 GRN bullets and taken game with them . The more i read & watch this bullet preform the more i want to try them but i always research it because everything that glitters isn't Gold . Let me know I am using my CVA Optima V2 26" to test them in. I am currently using my Powerbelt 245 grn Aero-Tip & they shoot good I have been using Powerbelts ever since they came out .
Back to top Go down
trapper50

PostSubject: Re: TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock MZ 270 GRN   TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock  MZ 270 GRN EmptyDecember 4th 2018, 8:59 pm

Well  i bought me 2 packs of those Federal B.O.R.270 GRAIN MUZZLOADER BULLETS I WILL HUNT OUR LATE SEASON WITH THEM i have always used The 245grn Aero Tip Powerbelts i have killed all but 2 of the deer  with the Powerbelts I just like the design of the Federal B.O.R. LOC COPPER BULLETS so its time to give them a chance  to see if i will replace the Powerbelts with The Federal B.O.R. 270GRN MZ BULLETS

Last edited by trapper50 on December 20th 2018, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16272
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock MZ 270 GRN   TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock  MZ 270 GRN EmptyDecember 4th 2018, 11:34 pm

If you've gotten by with that 245gr powerbelt, those 270gr feds will be like driving a lamborghini lol.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
trapper50

PostSubject: Re: TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock MZ 270 GRN   TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock  MZ 270 GRN EmptyDecember 5th 2018, 5:54 am

I am gonna post the results of the Federal Trophy Copper MZ B.O R. 270 GRAIN i will be shooting 4 THE FIRESTAR TRIPLE 7 THIS IS A CLOSE 
AS I AM GETTING  To A Magnum load with the 33 grain FIRESTAR 4 PELLETS WHICH COMES TO 132 GRAINS .I WILL POST THE RESULTS.
Back to top Go down
Sparkitoff

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2018-06-08

PostSubject: Re: TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock MZ 270 GRN   TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock  MZ 270 GRN EmptyDecember 5th 2018, 7:22 am

Besides the terminal performance, I am very interested in what it may or may not leave in the bore of your rifle. I wonder if there is a velocity range where the "rubber" doesn't foul the bore and then a point where the pressure, speed or temperature does affect the rubber. Please report on this end of things too.  Best of luck on the hunt!
Back to top Go down
jcampoli

Male Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock MZ 270 GRN   TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock  MZ 270 GRN EmptyDecember 5th 2018, 12:52 pm

Look in the Projectile Forum under Federal Premium.  I have a pic of the bullet that I shot a doe with about 2 yrs ago using the 270gr bullet. 
John
Back to top Go down
Kentucky Colonel

Kentucky Colonel

Male Number of posts : 1774
Registration date : 2015-10-28

PostSubject: Re: TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock MZ 270 GRN   TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock  MZ 270 GRN EmptyDecember 5th 2018, 12:54 pm

I'm looking forward to the results. bounce

Florida Muzzleloaders Association 
Central Florida Muzzleloaders 
Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association
NMLRA
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3389
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock MZ 270 GRN   TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock  MZ 270 GRN EmptyDecember 9th 2018, 12:10 pm

@FrontierGander wrote:
If you've gotten by with that 245gr powerbelt, those 270gr feds will be like driving a lamborghini lol.

Boy, isn't that the truth, amen.   :rtup

Back to top Go down
trapper50

PostSubject: Re: TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock MZ 270 GRN   TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock  MZ 270 GRN EmptyDecember 9th 2018, 8:06 pm

I finally got to try my Federal bullets and they are better than i was hoping for i hit DEAD CENTER ON MY TARGET AT 75 YARDS SHOT 2 MORE THE ONE HOLE GREW BIGGER I AM 100% sold and will only use them from now on?fellas
Back to top Go down
trapper50

PostSubject: Federal Premium® B.O.R. Lock MZ   TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock  MZ 270 GRN EmptyJanuary 21st 2019, 11:46 am

I did get to try these out & I am telling you they are 200% spot on & I shot 9 of them & never not one time had to swab out my bore & the accuracy these bullets produce is AWESOME I have switched from Powerbelts to the Federal Premium® B.O.R. Lock MZ from now on Try Them for yourself
Back to top Go down

TROPHY COPPER MUZZLELOADER BULLET B.O.R. Lock MZ 270 GRN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Modern Muzzleloading-
Jump to: