Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

MUZZLELOADING FORUM

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Ads

Share | 

Saying Hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kicked Back

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2018-11-17

PostSubject: Saying Hello   November 20th 2018, 9:05 pm

sunny Hello the camp. looks like a warm fire and the coffee smells hot. New here but my wife and me live in Avondale, Arizona. Want to say hello to all and already like it on FRONTIER MUZZLELOADER. Just looking over things and getting the lay of the land, sort of. At my age I am discovering stuff I thought I forgot. I don't forgit nothing it's just that my memory card is full.
I started shooting BP in 68' and still have the EIG 36 navy I bought for $15. I have a few others and try to shoot a couple times each month. I's getting cold here now (50's at nite) but we will pull thru. Have a good evening and I will talk at you later. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kentucky Colonel
Site Moderator &
Site Moderator &

Male Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2015-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello   November 21st 2018, 9:27 am

Welcome aboard, KB. 

If you want to sell that .36 to get your $15 back, let me know. I'll pay shipping and even go up to at least $20. Twisted Evil

Florida Muzzleloaders Association 
Central Florida Muzzleloaders 
Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association
NMLRA
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Saying Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading! :: Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading-
Jump to: