Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Going hunting this weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16344
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Going hunting this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Going hunting this weekend   Going hunting this weekend Empty2018-12-06, 17:58

Tonight I will be heading out to new mexico. My nephew has a cow elk hunt, so my brother in law and I are taking him out on satuday and hope to tag out the first day. Its supposed to be cold, so that might help move them around.

I'm taking a tablet to work from since it has a bigger screen, but no promises on me being able to log in and chat. I HATE using my cell phone because the letters are so small. So if you don't see or hear from me for a few days, I'll be out hunting.
Back to top Go down
steady eddie

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Going hunting this weekend   Going hunting this weekend Empty2018-12-07, 02:54

good luck .break in those new backwards pants
Back to top Go down
azal

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2018-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Going hunting this weekend   Going hunting this weekend Empty2018-12-07, 09:32

Good luck and I hope You are prepared for snow. I don't know where in NM You are headed but a Winter storm is moving through AZ right now with 4-8 inches expected in the Mountains.
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Going hunting this weekend   Going hunting this weekend Empty2018-12-08, 04:01

@FrontierGander wrote:
Tonight I will be heading out to new mexico. My nephew has a cow elk hunt, so my brother in law and I are taking him out on satuday and hope to tag out the first day. Its supposed to be cold, so that might help move them around.

I'm taking a tablet to work from since it has a bigger screen, but no promises on me being able to log in and chat. I HATE using my cell phone because the letters are so small. So if you don't see or hear from me for a few days, I'll be out hunting.

Is this the nephew that keeps calling and I leave you a message that he caiied?   lol!

Back to top Go down
FrontierGander
Site
Site
FrontierGander

Male Number of posts : 16344
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Going hunting this weekend   Going hunting this weekend Empty2018-12-12, 21:02

It was a bust! Not one damn elk on public land. All over on private, laying in the fileds. 

To add insult to injury, the truck we were using, my nephews, I used today and 5 blocks down the road, I switched the 3rd gear and never got it in. Damn slave cylinder took a crap and my dog and I walked to my sisters from that point lol.

I think I was more pissed off at having forgotten my cell phone.

The dog enjoyed the walk.
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3490
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Going hunting this weekend   Going hunting this weekend Empty2018-12-13, 09:45

@FrontierGander wrote:
....   Damn slave cylinder took a crap and my dog and I walked to my sisters from that point lol.

I think I was more pissed off at having forgotten my cell phone.

The dog enjoyed the walk.

Maybe your dog was telling you something, "get off your butt and take me for a walk Dad..."   scratch    cheers

Back to top Go down

Going hunting this weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: The Hunting Lodge :: Off Topic-Hunting Lodge-
Jump to: