Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Can still make a buck on above average firearms.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Can still make a buck on above average firearms. Empty
PostSubject: Can still make a buck on above average firearms.   Can still make a buck on above average firearms. EmptyDecember 10th 2018, 2:50 pm

Just got paperwork from Cody (Winchester Museum) on an 1892 Winchester I sold to Cabelas, now need to send this to them.  Sold this guy for $3,500 minus 25%  - $875 netted = $2,625 on $1,000 investment. Like mentioned before you can still make a buck on above average firearms.

Nice old Winchester that someone did a so-so refinish job on the wood and touched up the bluing. Gun would have brought $500 more if left alone.

Can still make a buck on above average firearms. 1892-winchester

Back to top Go down
WASATCH CHARLIE

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2018-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Can still make a buck on above average firearms.   Can still make a buck on above average firearms. EmptyJanuary 13th 2019, 9:41 pm

before I retired,i had a dang fine cash flow........just before retiring I picked up a superblackhawk .44mag, ser # 42xx. awesome.....traded it for a  like new Winchester model 88  in .284 Winchester/1971 .my old boss bought new.
from the same old chap I bought  a boxed  .44 mag ruger  carbine......2nd.year production...........made a ''bundle'' on that sale......
 a  Winchester ''MODEL 1894'' .30-30 Full wood   NRA 100yr. commerative  came my way,CHEAP.....
TRICK seems to make it known in circles LIKE HERE  that you have cash, and will pay a fair price ,no dickering.......that way,sellers in need of cash contact you first......
 I picked up 3  ml  rifles,dirt cheap  ,sold one,a .50  T/C new  Englander  that more than covered the cost of the 3.
    lots of deals out there.......just have to be ready to buy.....   
Back to top Go down
Buck Conner
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Buck Conner

Male Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2015-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Can still make a buck on above average firearms.   Can still make a buck on above average firearms. EmptyJanuary 15th 2019, 12:29 pm

I keep watching different sources, when an item of interest has been in an inventory for a long time that source is more likely to consider an offer. Then the wheeling and dealing starts.

Back to top Go down

Can still make a buck on above average firearms.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Modern Shooting :: Modern Shooters-
Jump to: