Frontier Muzzleloading
Welcome to Frontier Muzzleloading!

Please take the time to either Register or Log In to your user name and join us!

Muzzleloading Forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Colt 1860 Army - Firing pictures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old No7

Old No7

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2018-02-20

Colt 1860 Army - Firing pictures Empty
PostSubject: Colt 1860 Army - Firing pictures   Colt 1860 Army - Firing pictures EmptyDecember 27th 2018, 2:13 pm

Sadly, my nephew lost his Dad (my BIL) back in May...

That was just a week after they'd completed a Concealed Carry Class together.  Since he's taken an interest in shooting, I've taken him out several times since then. First with 22s and much time spent on safety and care/maintenance, and then with 9mms and Magnums.  But then the other day, he really wanted to try his hand at blackpowder with a "Civil War handgun".  So my repro Colt 1860 Army (by Uberti) worked well for that.

I figured the gang here would enjoy these firing pictures, and he was very eager to show these to his friends. The use of "live photo" on an iPhone made these possible, as I could edit the string of images and then just select the one image I wanted to keep.

He did all the shooting and I got stuck with the cleaning that evening --  Smile -- but it was all for a great cause; and I will plan to get him an NRA Membership for his upcoming birthday.

Tight groups.

Old No7

Colt 1860 Army - Firing pictures 6sGutJy

Colt 1860 Army - Firing pictures LOyUmzL

Colt 1860 Army - Firing pictures 6FMUI81

Kentucky Colonel

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2015-10-28

Colt 1860 Army - Firing pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colt 1860 Army - Firing pictures   Colt 1860 Army - Firing pictures EmptyDecember 27th 2018, 2:22 pm

This is a very nice thing after a hardship. The pictures look great.

Florida Muzzleloaders Association 
Central Florida Muzzleloaders 
Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association
NMLRA
Back to top Go down

Colt 1860 Army - Firing pictures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Muzzleloading :: Muzzleloading Topic :: Black Powder Hand Guns-
Jump to: